Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Greece out of the Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:19 am

Well the news says it all a girl was expelled from the Olympics, she's from Greece. for saying this on her twitter



That's what u get when u're racist..

^^^ I must say she's very stupid. Getting out of the olympics for such a stupidity.. ."facepalm"
Full article.:

http://z6mag.com/sports/papachristou-and-michel-morganella-racist-tweets-gets-them-expelled-from-olympic-games-1612953.html

Also another guy expelled for saying "Chinese don't get easy to burn" or something.

More info:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:22 am

oh that's funny...what you just posted annoys me as much as telling me that Loosecontroi is the best editor...Seriously what's racist about that??Why everyone thinks that using the word African in a sentence means you are racist??The only think that this joke has to do with is about the many africans that Athens has...But you are so blinded and cannot see the difference and you think that using the word Africans means that you are a racist...AND OH THE IRONY!!Having this girl expelled so fast without letting her apologise first by our so called democratic goverment and all the people that fucking rule this country...it was just a fucking joke about the large amount of africans that there are in Athens, nothing is racist about that...

P.S i am sure you wouldnever thought of it the way i am saying it , blinded by the way everyone forwards this....and even if you say that it was a bad joke you must still let the girl apologise.She has been training a whole life to take part in the olympics and for something so stupid you take her dream away in an afternoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 am

nikos150 wrote:
oh that's funny...what you just posted annoys me as much as telling me that Loosecontroi is the best editor...Seriously what's racist about that??Why everyone thinks that using the word African in a sentence means you are racist??The only think that this joke has to do with is about the many africans that Athens has...But you are so blinded and cannot see the difference and you think that using the word Africans means that you are a racist...AND OH THE IRONY!!Having this girl expelled so fast without letting her apologise first by our so called democratic goverment and all the people that fucking rule this country...it was just a fucking joke about the large amount of africans that there are in Athens, nothing is racist about that...

P.S i am sure you wouldnever thought of it the way i am saying it , blinded by the way everyone forwards this....and even if you say that it was a bad joke you must still let the girl apologise.She has been training a whole life to take part in the olympics and for something so stupid you take her dream away in an afternoon

And that's your opinion. Do u even understand proper english to see what she means. ? Someone who participates in such a international games. Should think twice before saying such a think to the public.
Seems like u're the only blinded here friend. Stop whining about the governament. Do u epxect them to do everything for you? This was clearly her fault. She's was very unprofesional. And it wasen't ethic.
Knowhing even that "Mosquitos" kill a lot of Africans "WHICH ARE PERSONS" with sickness and such. I'm glad they got her out of the tournament. Same with the other guy. It should be a warning to every other olympic player. It's a worlwide international Event. That can't be tinted with their stupidity.

And what's that "Apology" it was a "Sorry it was a Joke and i dint mean it" what are we kids? Gosh sometimes i wonder what pple's got in their brains for real. No one is perfect but when u have such a responsability on ur shoulders as ur country u should think not twice but Three times what ur actions are.

And don't be jealous of Losecontrol. That's not good : ( Guy makes AMV's the way he likes and he's being popular. He makes good trailer AMV's. He Makes AMV's and makes what he likes. He Is Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 am

why do people tweet those stuff anyway, theyre stupid or something, tweeting is even worse than facebook
Back to top Go down
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:21 am

1 of our popular syncro divers came 4th and missed out on a medal.
a 17 year old boy then tweeted him saying you let your dad down, and gave him a death threat.
and then got arrested. which I think is a joke arresting a 17 year old (or even any member of the public) over twitter.
if celebs are gna have twitter they should deal with the same shit we all do, and sometimes u get abuse, thats life.

also about the rascist business. I do think both their intentions are not to be rascist. but the goverment and stuff are REALLY touchy about that sort of stuff.

I mean Rio Ferdinand (a player for Manchester Utd) has been in the paper and is being fined and took to court because he said one of his friend footballers was like a Choc Ice (because he is black and acts white) just like a choc ice. (ice cream with chocolate coating).

I just think people are too touchy when it comes to rascist. People most the time don't take offence but just want something to moan about. But I do get your point allen, if your looked up 2 that much then you should respect your position as a role model and be a bit more careful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Louftos

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:42 am

burn the witch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Louftos wrote:
burn the bitch!

corrected
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:45 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
oh that's funny...what you just posted annoys me as much as telling me that Loosecontroi is the best editor...Seriously what's racist about that??Why everyone thinks that using the word African in a sentence means you are racist??The only think that this joke has to do with is about the many africans that Athens has...But you are so blinded and cannot see the difference and you think that using the word Africans means that you are a racist...AND OH THE IRONY!!Having this girl expelled so fast without letting her apologise first by our so called democratic goverment and all the people that fucking rule this country...it was just a fucking joke about the large amount of africans that there are in Athens, nothing is racist about that...

P.S i am sure you wouldnever thought of it the way i am saying it , blinded by the way everyone forwards this....and even if you say that it was a bad joke you must still let the girl apologise.She has been training a whole life to take part in the olympics and for something so stupid you take her dream away in an afternoon

And that's your opinion. Do u even understand proper english to see what she means. ? Someone who participates in such a international games. Should think twice before saying such a think to the public.
Seems like u're the only blinded here friend. Stop whining about the governament. Do u epxect them to do everything for you? This was clearly her fault. She's was very unprofesional. And it wasen't ethic.
Knowhing even that "Mosquitos" kill a lot of Africans "WHICH ARE PERSONS" with sickness and such. I'm glad they got her out of the tournament. Same with the other guy. It should be a warning to every other olympic player. It's a worlwide international Event. That can't be tinted with their stupidity.

And what's that "Apology" it was a "Sorry it was a Joke and i dint mean it" what are we kids? Gosh sometimes i wonder what pple's got in their brains for real. No one is perfect but when u have such a responsability on ur shoulders as ur country u should think not twice but Three times what ur actions are.

And don't be jealous of Losecontrol. That's not good : ( Guy makes AMV's the way he likes and he's being popular. He makes good trailer AMV's. He Makes AMV's and makes what he likes. He Is Good.

Allen please...you don't know how things work in Greece so no offence but STFU! You can speak as bad as you want about Greeks in this country but when you use the word Africans or Albanian in this country you are called racist....and what does "Someone who participates in such a international games. Should think twice before saying such a think to the public." means??How does democrasy works in this case??? And seriously how!!HOW!! how is this racist...explain me how does this joke insults someone cause of his difference in colour/nationality ??? and lastly about Loosecontroi...ty very much for thinking of me this way... i really appreciate it.Cause yeah i have negative attitude against Loose cause of his subs. I don't even wanna discuss about the rest, the first 5 words said it all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm

all people care about these days are subs chill out nikos theyre just numbers . they dont prove how good you are or anything
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

yeah but that's not me , and i don't really like people who are in the same team as me think so low of me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Super Saiyan

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:25 pm

one thing i want to know...lets get all the facts right first ..for whatever reason they kicked her out of the olympics ..what happened to the german athlete(natasa keler) that tweeted shit about the Greeks and an english athlete too? the german one tweeted (in a rough translation) : the olympic village is full of dirt poor Greeks.when we see them we act indifferent because we are afraid that they will ask us for loans. whereas the english one tweeted: i hope the hungry Greeks wont eat all the food in the olympic village. lets see what happened to them...guess what..NOTHING why you ask?england and germany are too strong and influential countries to allow something to happen to their athletes..ofcourse they deny everyting and took all measures instantly to erase the posts and/or even the accounts.propaganda to its fullest.if you found racist what the Greek tweeted..i find the other two even worse.Greece is right now the target of the whole world supposevly for influencing the world economy in a bad way.that alone is also not right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:28 pm

That's exactly my fucking point, all the other countries try to protect their people...our country always try to do the opposite...but NO WAIT!! allen knows better, i shouldn't blame the Goverment
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm

nikos150 wrote:
yeah but that's not me , and i don't really like people who are in the same team as me think so low of me

i never said it was you, i was generally speaking
Back to top Go down
psolontoufeko

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 pm

nikos150 wrote:
That's exactly my fucking point, all the other countries try to protect their people...our country always try to do the opposite...but NO WAIT!! allen knows better, i shouldn't blame the Goverment
you should blame yourself that they are our goverment..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Saiyan

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Planet Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 pm

psolontoufeko wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
That's exactly my fucking point, all the other countries try to protect their people...our country always try to do the opposite...but NO WAIT!! allen knows better, i shouldn't blame the Goverment
you should blame yourself that they are our goverment..

its like blaming you for the same reason..not fair is it?how many times have you actually voted?(learn to put the blame on the right people..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psolontoufeko

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Super Saiyan wrote:
psolontoufeko wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
That's exactly my fucking point, all the other countries try to protect their people...our country always try to do the opposite...but NO WAIT!! allen knows better, i shouldn't blame the Goverment
you should blame yourself that they are our goverment..

its like blaming you for the same reason..not fair is it?how many times have you actually voted?(learn to put the blame on the right people..)
i am 17 years old lol...i cant vote yet.but i blame my own parents...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 pm

well me too...i never vote for them
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
04 Kuro Ichigo

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 20
Location : Krhth/Litsarda

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:39 pm

guys we cant blame anyone for what he believes....so STFU all of you guys and dont try to get it at each other....:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 am

Allen how old are you?Your poking seems the least immature.Your posts/replies if not insulting then aggressive.Why did you even start this topic?What you wanted was another heated debate?Do you pretend that you are not racist yourself?Is there a problem you have with Greece itself or/and with it's people?If not,please say so because you're giving off the wrong kind of aura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
Allen how old are you?Your poking seems the least immature.Your posts/replies if not insulting then aggressive.Why did you even start this topic?What you wanted was another heated debate?Do you pretend that you are not racist yourself?Is there a problem you have with Greece itself or/and with it's people?If not,please say so because you're giving off the wrong kind of aura.

huh, how could i be racist against Greece. ._.

I just share all the news that are on PhilipDeFranco youtube show. And where else to share them then on a Greek forum to know the opinions from first hand huh. : P

But i must say sometimes i enjoy how u fight for stupid stuff and keep blaming the politicians. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:57 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
sgtpeterarbit wrote:
Allen how old are you?Your poking seems the least immature.Your posts/replies if not insulting then aggressive.Why did you even start this topic?What you wanted was another heated debate?Do you pretend that you are not racist yourself?Is there a problem you have with Greece itself or/and with it's people?If not,please say so because you're giving off the wrong kind of aura.

huh, how could i be racist against Greece. ._.

I just share all the news that are on PhilipDeFranco youtube show. And where else to share them then on a Greek forum to know the opinions from first hand huh. : P

But i must say sometimes i enjoy how u fight for stupid stuff and keep blaming the politicians. :P

I do not know why are you arguing about...I was not checking the forum that much but I have to agree with Allen abut blaming the politicians...Honestly..modern greeks..we should learn how to take the respnsibility sometimes...We always search for someone else to take them blame...Honestly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 pm

why did you have to revive this thread...anyway.I am gonna answer only to Law since we can't really make a flame thread or anything....

F*** you Law...
and if you are wandering what reason i got to swear at you is because i can't find a job, my education sucks, because my parents have to pay illegal taxes , because corruption is what rules this country and for many other reasons.You said you want to take responsibility, so i blame you for all these things....You are the reason Greece is destroyed and you should be ashamed.

That's what you want me to do Law (and allen) take responsibilities....I am taking mine and i know that i've done NOTHING to put Greece in this place.Since you Law, think that you are responsible, all of the above are true about you.

P.S not trying to make another flame thread so if this goes on keep it calm, cause i am calm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 pm

I agree with Law.

Btw Philip is an asshole
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
I agree with Law.

Btw Philip is an asshole

so you are also one of the people who are responsible for Greece's Destruction???Am i the only one left??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 pm

I don't remember anyone saying it's every greek's fault,but it's not just the politicians'.

If anyone were to be put in the shoes of the ones governing us would get corrupt in no time,why serve a country and a people whose only intention is to blame you and when walking down the street has become a danger?
Just grab all the cash you can get while your position lasts and bail out somewhere away from Greece,maybe the Carribean will do ;)

Not that the people can touch you,they are too busy playing LoL,watching cat vids on youtube or doing some other bullshit using the tools made to control the crowds





















:but i ate it: :cat:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    

Back to top Go down
 
Greece out of the Olympics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» IS THE UNITED STATES THE NEXT GREECE- DEFAULT ? OPNION ?
» olympics opening ceremony...
» Pokemon Olympics
» Greetings from Greece!
» Received 2 olive trees from Greece. Some general advice please

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: