Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why Would u do that.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikos150



Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:


OMFG u go back to ur naruto and don't comment on masterpieces.

¬_¬

when exactly did i say that my favourite anime is Naruto...and btw my favourite endless shounen is OP

but my favourite animes are Code Geass and Angel Beats (excluding op)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 am

nikos150 wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:


OMFG u go back to ur naruto and don't comment on masterpieces.

¬_¬

when exactly did i say that my favourite anime is Naruto...and btw my favourite endless shounen is OP

but my favourite animes are Code Geass and Angel Beats (excluding op)

Mirai Nikki is Good the Ending was perfect and that wasen't even the real manga Ending the real manga editing is more beautiful. e_e even thought Yuki sucks Yuno always prevails.. she rules..

omg and finally goodnight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 am

hahahaha i like how being a naruto lover is an insult nowadays xD
one piece mirai nikki and death note ftw
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:


OMFG u go back to ur naruto and don't comment on masterpieces.

¬_¬

when exactly did i say that my favourite anime is Naruto...and btw my favourite endless shounen is OP

but my favourite animes are Code Geass and Angel Beats (excluding op)

Mirai Nikki is Good the Ending was perfect and that wasen't even the real manga Ending the real manga editing is more beautiful. e_e even thought Yuki sucks Yuno always prevails.. she rules..

omg and finally goodnight

I was watching Mirai Nikki on going and when it reached episode 24 i read the last episode in manga and i was like

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 am

Lethasson wrote:
hahahaha i like how being a naruto lover is an insult nowadays xD
one piece mirai nikki and death note ftw

This is a quote of someone "@Arcagelinos:

Didnt you notice that Naruto is in love with Sasuke and is always trying to suck his cock.

Sasuke can kill everyone that Naruto doesnt care, he just want cock in his mouth and ass.""

Sorry for being rude wasen't me thought.. but i think it's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
hahahaha i like how being a naruto lover is an insult nowadays xD
one piece mirai nikki and death note ftw

This is a quote of someone "@Arcagelinos:

Didnt you notice that Naruto is in love with Sasuke and is always trying to suck his cock.

Sasuke can kill everyone that Naruto doesnt care, he just want cock in his mouth and ass.""

Sorry for being rude wasen't me thought.. but i think it's true.

i used to like naruto but now it's such a let down...i haven't watched it fo like 15 episodes...the same thing with fairy tail, haven't watched it for like 25 episodes but that's another story

and btw Lethasson that's what swearing is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 am

dude what did you expect? a happy ending?
i wouldnt have been satisfied by an alternative ending from the one we had
the ending was perfect for this manga/anime. sure it had some flaws here and there but all in all it was a very fitting and reassuring ending
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 am

I am definetely not the type who likes happy endings...i just wanted a DIFFERENT ending...something that will turn the events something great and not DBZ battles and yunos from different times and worlds but something that would fit the first 15 remarkable episodes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 am

the thing is.
fairy tail was never good to begin with. so just sit back and enjoy it. does it being badly written prevent you from watching it?
sure it has 2242343 plot holes, no interest, the main characters just kicks ass peopl who are 2342354 times stronger than him and that leads to boring battles, the plot makes no sense and theres nothing to keep watching it but at least it has some good comedy and its enjoyable

naruto was good and it became bad so that is WHY nobody should read it anymore.

damn you have no idea how much at rage i am when people STILL say naruto is better than one piece.
they should go suck some cock (soory allen :p )
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:45 am

Lethasson wrote:
the thing is.
fairy tail was never good to begin with. so just sit back and enjoy it. does it being badly written prevent you from watching it?
sure it has 2242343 plot holes, no interest, the main characters just kicks ass peopl who are 2342354 times stronger than him and that leads to boring battles, the plot makes no sense and theres nothing to keep watching it but at least it has some good comedy and its enjoyable

naruto was good and it became bad so that is WHY nobody should read it anymore.

damn you have no idea how much at rage i am when people STILL say naruto is better than one piece.
they should go suck some cock (soory allen :p )

First of all our opinions match definitely about fairy tail...it has all those minus but it's still enjoyable and with a good comedy...

Secondly naruto has some good things.It's not total shit but still turned out bad and without much development

And lastly i am pretty sure that YOU can't imagine my rage when narutards say that OP is worse than naruto (and i 've seen many of them making flame wars in forums without having watched it for more than 10 episodes) cause seriously i get enraged very easily ,but when they say something as stupid as this i am the one who go berserk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 am

how many times i got goosebumps after watching naruto .
ONCE - at pain vs naruto when naruto kyuubi f*cked all over the place

One Piece? about 100000000000000000000000000000
every scene just makes you love it even more. whether its the comedy, drama, action its all perfect
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 am

Lethasson wrote:
how many times i got goosebumps after watching naruto .
ONCE - at pain vs naruto when naruto kyuubi f*cked all over the place

One Piece? about 100000000000000000000000000000
every scene just makes you love it even more. whether its the comedy, drama, action its all perfect


same here...when naruto appeared and kicked all pain asses i was like "at last he acted as badassly as luffy acts" and it was his first time....
and i can get goosebumps in OP even when luffy said to ussop that he prefers to quit being a pirate if he learns if OP is real....(too bad blackbeard goes and spoil him in impel down xD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:13 am

I am looking forward to becoming moderator of off topic too...I wanted to comment on a lot of things but kinda bored to quote to all ur posts... Allen females are trash...my only comment...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 am

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
I am looking forward to becoming moderator of off topic too...I wanted to comment on a lot of things but kinda bored to quote to all ur posts... Allen females are trash...my only comment...

Never. Females are the best in this world. End of conversation. :evil:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
I am looking forward to becoming moderator of off topic too...I wanted to comment on a lot of things but kinda bored to quote to all ur posts... Allen females are trash...my only comment...

Never. Females are the best in this world. End of conversation. :evil:

females are the best females since they are the females...but they are trash.. GOD>Prodigy End of conv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 pm

law go s*ck yuki's tiny ****
yuno ftw
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Lethasson wrote:
law go s*ck yuki's tiny ****
yuno ftw

I dk what are u talking about... I do not watch Mirrai Nikki... it is trash bin :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:31 pm

oh since we were talkin about it i thought you were saying yuno sucked


btw you should watch mirai nikki its awesome
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Lethasson wrote:
oh since we were talkin about it i thought you were saying yuno sucked

btw you should watch mirai nikki its awesome

I watched half of Pampouks's Mirrai Nikki AMV...not my style...and since spam ehm nikos150 says end is failure I trust his taste of anime...

P.S I always win...I am the GOD...I am the Law of everything...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:16 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
oh since we were talkin about it i thought you were saying yuno sucked

btw you should watch mirai nikki its awesome

I watched half of Pampouks's Mirrai Nikki AMV...not my style...and since spam ehm nikos150 says end is failure I trust his taste of anime...

P.S I always win...I am the GOD...I am the Law of everything...

Go back to ur Naruto KONOYARO! :suspect: btw, yay din't go to the gym today *feel like a boss* ok, no i was tired :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:18 pm

I like OP Code Geass Death Note...and a bit Hunter X Hunter...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1900
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
meh i know, disgustingggggggggggggggg
he asked for it :p

1 thing i dislike a lot about girls (random fact) is of them swearing. Girls have to be nice fluffy and adorable! AND AND AND WITH KNIVES AND YANDERE! AND AND!



K i'm goin to sleep. :|


Fluffy and adorable? woah man go watch Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai! You definitely match that guy (whose name i can't remember now) XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
I am looking forward to becoming moderator of off topic too...I wanted to comment on a lot of things but kinda bored to quote to all ur posts... Allen females are trash...my only comment...

Never. Females are the best in this world. End of conversation. :evil:

allen we call these guys "pussyslaves" in Greek...(dunno if you also use this definition)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:04 pm

I see what you mean with naruto.. I'm a naruto fan but it feels like the black rock shooter series did for me. Things are just appearing from nowhere...orochimaru for example..izanami.. just doesn't flow with the story. One Piece has grown to be my fave, however skypia and thriller bark bored the shit outta me. (with exception to the endings of both).

I'll still read naruto though.. I want to know what happens XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 pm

skypia was reaaaaaaally boring to me as well....thriller bark wasn't bad and the last 10 episodes of the arc were epic....

btw which episode are you on tom??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 pm

470 bro
right in the middle of the war, epic shiz
was about to start watching in a minute aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    

Back to top Go down
 
Why Would u do that.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: