Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why Would u do that.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:02 am

>Try Realflow They Said
>It's a powerfull and Proffesional Plugin they said
> Enable Global ilumination they said
> Put the settins to high they said
> add more then 500,000 particles they said.


It's fucking awesome *¬*

But what they din't say it's that a fucking preview would take me 2 minutes to render ADSFDSF



Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:11 am

Seriously...i can't understand shit of what you are editting....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 am

nikos150 wrote:
Seriously...i can't understand shit of what you are editting....

Ok let me help u understand.




Emptyyy ur miiiind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:17 am

Be water my friend, be water....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:31 am

*Lethasson clicks on thread
*Lethasson sees weird/complicated Cinema 4D composition
*Lethasson leaves


you're demotivating me at trying some action AMVs you ass
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 am

Lethasson wrote:
*Lethasson clicks on thread
*Lethasson sees weird/complicated Cinema 4D composition
*Lethasson leaves


you're demotivating me at trying some action AMVs you ass




I beliveeee i can fly.

ok sorry ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 am

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY
I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYY
I THINK ABOUT EVERY NIGHT AND DAAYYYY...BLA BLA BLA...

It would be funny if you could actually listen to me singing that....
and as i mentioned in the other thread allen is a prodigy don't be demotivated just because he can make those things....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:

I beliveeee i can fly.

Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 am

Ultimate combination Lethasson + Me doing a One piece Collab oh god ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 am

that's because I'm epic
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 am

Lethasson wrote:
that's because I'm epic

Yeah but i am Legendary and i could pwn you both :O

P.S btw it's been a while since i made so many posts in a day and i am enjoying it :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 am

Oh boy law is gonna go crazy all over our asses tomorrow
wtf ive been swearing too much lately --'
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 am

Lethasson wrote:
Oh boy law is gonna go crazy all over our asses tomorrow
wtf ive been swearing too much lately --'

Yeah he is gonna go berserk xD

And if the word ass is suposed to be swearing , then there should be a new word for what i say in my everyday life xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 am

nikos150 wrote:
And if the word ass is suposed to be swearing , then there should be a new word for what i say in my everyday life xD

buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass, body part and POPO

Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 am

Lethasson wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
And if the word ass is suposed to be swearing , then there should be a new word for what i say in my everyday life xD

buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass, body part and POPO


... You're a girl please don't say thoese thinks.. all ur sexyness is goin out of ur body whenever u say thoese thinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 am

meh i know, disgustingggggggggggggggg
he asked for it :p
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 am

Lethasson wrote:
meh i know, disgustingggggggggggggggg
he asked for it :p

1 thing i dislike a lot about girls (random fact) is of them swearing. Girls have to be nice fluffy and adorable! AND AND AND WITH KNIVES AND YANDERE! AND AND!



K i'm goin to sleep. :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 am

nooooooo
please dont remind me of her.
everyone knows im depressed coz of this anime, every time i watch a scene of it makes me feel so bad
dont know why such a depressing anime gosh
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 am

Lethasson wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
And if the word ass is suposed to be swearing , then there should be a new word for what i say in my everyday life xD

buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass, body part and POPO


:shockk: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT!!!+

P.S goodnight allen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 am

Lethasson wrote:
nooooooo
please dont remind me of her.
everyone knows im depressed coz of this anime, every time i watch a scene of it makes me feel so bad
dont know why such a depressing anime gosh

wait wait i can't go to sleep if u mean "Depressing" In the oh god shit way.. cause i must let u know tha this is my fav anime by far :<

I even made a fandub (Wich i will never show anyone) with a girl about it.

I just love Yuno! <3 I mean pfff if she was real i'd give anything to date her.

Please tell me u mean "sad" in the.. they never ended toguether way.. and in which i'd say u must read the manga episode 52
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:24 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
nooooooo
please dont remind me of her.
everyone knows im depressed coz of this anime, every time i watch a scene of it makes me feel so bad
dont know why such a depressing anime gosh

wait wait i can't go to sleep if u mean "Depressing" In the oh god shit way.. cause i must let u know tha this is my fav anime by far :<

I even made a fandub (Wich i will never show anyone) with a girl about it.

I just love Yuno! <3 I mean pfff if she was real i'd give anything to date her.

Please tell me u mean "sad" in the.. they never ended toguether way.. and in which i'd say u must read the manga episode 52

You guy and girl shoud review the way you judje a good anime cause Mirai Nikki was shit in last 6-7 episodes and the ending such a let down
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:24 am

nikos150 wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
nooooooo
please dont remind me of her.
everyone knows im depressed coz of this anime, every time i watch a scene of it makes me feel so bad
dont know why such a depressing anime gosh

wait wait i can't go to sleep if u mean "Depressing" In the oh god shit way.. cause i must let u know tha this is my fav anime by far :<

I even made a fandub (Wich i will never show anyone) with a girl about it.

I just love Yuno! <3 I mean pfff if she was real i'd give anything to date her.

Please tell me u mean "sad" in the.. they never ended toguether way.. and in which i'd say u must read the manga episode 52

You guy and girl shoud review the way you judje a good anime cause Mirai Nikki was shit in last 6-7 episodes and the ending such a let down

OMFG u go back to ur naruto and don't comment on masterpieces.

¬_¬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:25 am

yeah so sad :(
i love yuno too
yuki is pathetic and weak
everyone put their hopes in him and he stood around for 10k years doing nothing --'
its one of my favorite animes as well
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 am

Lethasson wrote:
yeah so sad :(
i love yuno too
yuki is pathetic and weak
everyone put their hopes in him and he stood around for 10k years doing nothing --'
its one of my favorite animes as well

You just made the night perfect. You rule.!

From now i declare my fav user of ENP to have changed to Lethasson. Nuff said. 8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:


OMFG u go back to ur naruto and don't comment on masterpieces.

¬_¬

when exactly did i say that my favourite anime is Naruto...and btw my favourite endless shounen is OP

but my favourite animes are Code Geass and Angel Beats (excluding op)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why Would u do that.    

Back to top Go down
 
Why Would u do that.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: