Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Question ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
holllowluffy

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Question ?   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi guys i got problem with converting 1 time its okay other time its just shit wich file works best for both vegas and after effects ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/holllowluffy
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Question ?   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 pm

holllowluffy wrote:
Hi guys i got problem with converting 1 time its okay other time its just shit wich file works best for both vegas and after effects ?

for vegas MP4 i don't know about after effects and do not convert the .mkv files :) extract and mux them into mp4 ;P

check tutorial here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Question ?   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Pampouks wrote:
holllowluffy wrote:
Hi guys i got problem with converting 1 time its okay other time its just shit wich file works best for both vegas and after effects ?

for vegas MP4 i don't know about after effects and do not convert the .mkv files :) extract and mux them into mp4 ;P

check tutorial here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

penepse to spitakis ligo xD.

Indeen he is right. Mp4 i think are good for both ae and sv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holllowluffy

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Question ?   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
holllowluffy wrote:
Hi guys i got problem with converting 1 time its okay other time its just shit wich file works best for both vegas and after effects ?

for vegas MP4 i don't know about after effects and do not convert the .mkv files :) extract and mux them into mp4 ;P

check tutorial here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

penepse to spitakis ligo xD.

Indeen he is right. Mp4 i think are good for both ae and sv.

so wich one do you recommend ?

mpeg - 4 video
H.264 / AVC
ZJMedia MPEG-4 Encoder
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/holllowluffy
Ror0noaZoRo

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 26
Location : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Question ?   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 pm

holllowluffy wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
holllowluffy wrote:
Hi guys i got problem with converting 1 time its okay other time its just shit wich file works best for both vegas and after effects ?

for vegas MP4 i don't know about after effects and do not convert the .mkv files :) extract and mux them into mp4 ;P

check tutorial here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

penepse to spitakis ligo xD.

Indeen he is right. Mp4 i think are good for both ae and sv.

so wich one do you recommend ?

mpeg - 4 video
H.264 / AVC
ZJMedia MPEG-4 Encoder

h.264/avc ... but i think all are the same XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
holllowluffy

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Question ?   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
holllowluffy wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
holllowluffy wrote:
Hi guys i got problem with converting 1 time its okay other time its just shit wich file works best for both vegas and after effects ?

for vegas MP4 i don't know about after effects and do not convert the .mkv files :) extract and mux them into mp4 ;P

check tutorial here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

penepse to spitakis ligo xD.

Indeen he is right. Mp4 i think are good for both ae and sv.

so wich one do you recommend ?

mpeg - 4 video
H.264 / AVC
ZJMedia MPEG-4 Encoder

h.264/avc ... but i think all are the same XD
Okay i will try then :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/holllowluffy
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Question ?   

Back to top Go down
 
Question ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question About Gladiator beasts.
» Dark Fusion / Mirror Force question
» Question about Reinforce Truth
» Question on scrap dragon
» Ginkgo Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Resources :: Editing Tools/ Usefull files-
Jump to: