Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Crookz Projects 24/05

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Saeko Tribute - 0%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 4:12 pm

huh? Screenshots? Or anything + 0%? wtf..

Spam detected.. Thread worth 0%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
huh? Screenshots? Or anything + 0%? wtf..

Spam detected.. Thread worth 0%
everybody is trying to surpass law in post count XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm almost there :P
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Pampouks wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
huh? Screenshots? Or anything + 0%? wtf..

Spam detected.. Thread worth 0%
everybody is trying to surpass law in post count XD

What do you mean???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 5:10 pm

COOL! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 5:49 pm

tbh I don't care at all about post count.
I just like to get advice and share my thoughts with editors as I don't have editor friends.
and ok post is 0% worth to you Allen but I was just sharing with everyone what I'm starting. and will update this post when I start new projects and finish them.

keyboard sarcasm I'm not good at reading so if people use it against me I don't have a clue, I take things as I read them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
D1sK3wLKi33



Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

You have me as a friend:)
and be ready im going to make a hbday vid for ya xD
post count huh lolz its just a waste of time trying to reach the top in this kind of thing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Crookz wrote:
tbh I don't care at all about post count.
I just like to get advice and share my thoughts with editors as I don't have editor friends.
and ok post is 0% worth to you Allen but I was just sharing with everyone what I'm starting. and will update this post when I start new projects and finish them.

keyboard sarcasm I'm not good at reading so if people use it against me I don't have a clue, I take things as I read them.

his point was that you say about your projects (in title) but your progress is 0% which means that you haven't even started the project XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Sat May 26, 2012 1:15 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
huh? Screenshots? Or anything + 0%? wtf..

Spam detected.. Thread worth 0%

0%= nonthing to show xD No screenshots

Nothing*

ensuring your 1st place? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Pampouks wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
huh? Screenshots? Or anything + 0%? wtf..

Spam detected.. Thread worth 0%

0%= nonthing to show xD No screenshots

Nothing*

ensuring your 1st place? XD

That time. Yes xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crookz Projects 24/05   

Back to top Go down
 
Crookz Projects 24/05
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Answers (TJA Projects)
» Charity quilt projects from the Houston Show
» Gamemaker pro = good FPS maker?
» 1995 z28 Drag Car Roller Project For Sale
» Khemri warbands/setting, which one do you like more?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: ENP :: Projects (members)-
Jump to: