Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm

One piece 1 - 533 RAW!! with 9 seeds! FTW!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just tryed out the torrent works like a charm! Definetly must download

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1sK3wLKi33



Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 5:50 pm

You are a savior!
You came to me from god!
haha thanks man.
P.S.
Since you are great with AE is there anyway you could make a intro for me?
(for now its just theoretical I dont really know yet if Im going to go through the project...)
But if you could I would really apprechiate it:)
And Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 5:52 pm

D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
You are a savior!
You came to me from god!
haha thanks man.
P.S.
Since you are great with AE is there anyway you could make a intro for me?
(for now its just theoretical I dont really know yet if Im going to go through the project...)
But if you could I would really apprechiate it:)
And Thanks again!

No problem, i needed as well such a torrent cause my actual one piece collection kinda sucks with the hardsubs.

And sorry but lately i'm really bussy with stuff i won't be making anything for no one. Maybie in a future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1sK3wLKi33



Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
You are a savior!
You came to me from god!
haha thanks man.
P.S.
Since you are great with AE is there anyway you could make a intro for me?
(for now its just theoretical I dont really know yet if Im going to go through the project...)
But if you could I would really apprechiate it:)
And Thanks again!

No problem, i needed as well such a torrent cause my actual one piece collection kinda sucks with the hardsubs.

And sorry but lately i'm really bussy with stuff i won't be making anything for no one. Maybie in a future.
Oh I see thanks anyways:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Are they RAW?
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Are they RAW?

Let's see...

- I said raw in the title
- In the torrent it says raw
- The files are Mkv..

i think u might know the answer by yourself. : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Are they RAW?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Are they RAW?
OMG!! stop spamming to raise your post count... Your intentions are now revealed! Don't you see Allen's post? 1-533 RAW! With that attitude you shall not pass TrafalgarLaw7 :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 pm

I only read the title and clicked on the link.
I usually never read what people write at the beginning of the threads :P
And I'm not trying to spam, I'll surpass Traffy's post count either way.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I only read the title and clicked on the link.
I usually never read what people write at the beginning of the threads :P
And I'm not trying to spam, I'll surpass Traffy's post count either way.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

jajajaja :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I only read the title and clicked on the link.
I usually never read what people write at the beginning of the threads :P
And I'm not trying to spam, I'll surpass Traffy's post count either way.

yeah right, i was away for 3 days and i am back and i see countless posts of you.... :suspect: :suspect:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm only downloading ep 200-350
eps 1-200 are not HD so you'll have to crop them either way and the rest of them (350+) you can find them at Yibis in .mkv.
eps 200-350 are worth downloading coz they're in HD and I never found them in softsubs. No cropping anymore for HD episodes, thank you Aileen
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I'm only downloading ep 200-350
eps 1-200 are not HD so you'll have to crop them either way and the rest of them (350+) you can find them at Yibis in .mkv.
eps 200-350 are worth downloading coz they're in HD and I never found them in softsubs. No cropping anymore for HD episodes, thank you Aileen

Ailleen? T_T

In any case i've told many times there's no HD before enies lobby saga. Everything is around 720 x 680 until Enies Lobby saga. From there on there's 1280 x 720 : )

However they're x264 releases wich can be upscaled with no problem. Usually if they have subs u would have to upscale it really high but raw u just need to upscale it less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
In any case i've told many times there's no HD before enies lobby saga. Everything is around 720 x 680 until Enies Lobby saga. From there on there's 1280 x 720

One Piece starting airing HD at episode 207 which is in the middle of G8 arc...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 pm

nikos150 wrote:
i was away for 3 days and i am back and i see countless posts of you

That's because I'm active. it doesn't necessarily mean that I was spamming.
Now that is spamming. Cheers for double-post.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Lethasson wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
i was away for 3 days and i am back and i see countless posts of you

That's because I'm active. it doesn't necessarily mean that I was spamming.
Now that is spamming. Cheers for double-post.

Excuses.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Am I the only one downloading at 5 KB/s ? :(
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Am I the only one downloading at 5 KB/s ? :(

Dunno , i am not downloading them....funny avatar btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
In any case i've told many times there's no HD before enies lobby saga. Everything is around 720 x 680 until Enies Lobby saga. From there on there's 1280 x 720

One Piece starting airing HD at episode 207 which is in the middle of G8 arc...

Where did u find the info to that? I'm pretty sure it was around 300+ ò_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Where did u find the info to that? I'm pretty sure it was around 300+ ò_o

I don't know, it's common sense, I've already checked and it's true ^^ I know the One Piece episodes very well.
And it's written in the description of the torrent too.
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Where did u find the info to that? I'm pretty sure it was around 300+ ò_o

I don't know, it's common sense, I've already checked and it's true ^^ I know the One Piece episodes very well.
And it's written in the description of the torrent too.

It's not common sense since it might be upscaled. ; ) Oficially the DVD where it starts goin in HD it's around 300+ that's a fact. And it can't be common sense unless u can prove it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 7:21 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Oficially the DVD where it starts goin in HD it's around 300+ that's a fact. And it can't be common sense unless u can prove it.

It's common sense because everyone knows it too.
http://www.animetake.com/forums/one-piece/4348-when-does-one-piece-start-hd-episodes.html
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=252408
Also I checked in my eps. I think this is enough proof, don't make me upload my eps somewhere. And I know they're not upscales.
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Oficially the DVD where it starts goin in HD it's around 300+ that's a fact. And it can't be common sense unless u can prove it.

It's common sense because everyone knows it too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also I checked in my eps. I think this is enough proof, don't make me upload my eps somewhere. And I know they're not upscales.

Proved. Thnx 4 the info : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 7:57 pm

btw, in the torrent description it says that eps 257-260 are in 704x396 ... is it for this specific torrent or the episodes are originally released in this mediocre quality?
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   Sun May 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Lethasson wrote:
btw, in the torrent description it says that eps 257-260 are in 704x396 ... is it for this specific torrent or the episodes are originally released in this mediocre quality?

Well, i've cheked that and no since episode 207 there's 1280 x 720 however the only provider was zeroraws goodluck in finding them since the torrent is most likely dead. :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533   

Back to top Go down
 
[GOLD TORRENT] One piece 1 - 533
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Follow up review of the Gold Lion KT66's..... :}
» NS Genelex Gold Lion KT66 owners: BEWARE!!
» I tried a set of Gold Lion KT66 tubes?????
» Another Architectural piece - Age and maker unknown
» The Gold Dalek from the Classics.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Resources :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: