Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Signatures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarKSun

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : israel

PostSubject: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi theirs no photoshop section so i post it here i got bleach sigs and few more others but most animes
heres a link for the page i wont start putting them all cuz it will take time:
Quote :
http://priboy17.deviantart.com/gallery/29285471

Hope u like them

i make also other things tags and so on like this:


and this
Quote :
http://priboy17.deviantart.com/gallery/32383942
thos are ranks that i made to my old forum (not owner)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.priboy17.deviantart.com
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 12:57 pm

wow you've got some nice sigs :D too bad we can't use in this forum :( How long does it take you to make each sig? (average time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
D1sK3wLKi33



Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Its nice man.
You are good xD
umm is there anybody here who makes YouTube templates and stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarKSun

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : israel

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:09 pm

well if i work hard on a sig it takes me whole day as you see the noodle sig i got i worked 3-4 days on it
but if more simple it takes me like 1 hour so as i said a sig that i work hard on is whole day
the noodle took me 3-4 days cause i wanted to work on it harder for myself u can see the stages in the page 4 of them remakes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.priboy17.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:12 pm

This is my current signature .
Too bad they don't appear in our posts...
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 pm

DarKSun wrote:
well if i work hard on a sig it takes me whole day as you see the noodle sig i got i worked 3-4 days on it
but if more simple it takes me like 1 hour so as i said a sig that i work hard on is whole day
the noodle took me 3-4 days cause i wanted to work on it harder for myself u can see the stages in the page 4 of them remakes

hmm nice :D i only tried to make a sig once for a friend of mine :D
but i kinda failed in blending... this was made around 6 months ago now i am a lot better :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
DarKSun

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : israel

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Pampouks wrote:
DarKSun wrote:
well if i work hard on a sig it takes me whole day as you see the noodle sig i got i worked 3-4 days on it
but if more simple it takes me like 1 hour so as i said a sig that i work hard on is whole day
the noodle took me 3-4 days cause i wanted to work on it harder for myself u can see the stages in the page 4 of them remakes

hmm nice :D i only tried to make a sig once for a friend of mine :D
but i kinda failed in blending... this was made around 6 months ago now i am a lot better :D
hope your newer sigs not big as that one xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.priboy17.deviantart.com
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:19 pm

DarKSun wrote:

hope your newer sigs not big as that one xD

hahah damn true XD but you can dl and resize it :P i wanted to make it in ultra quality the .png file was about 15MB XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
DarKSun

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : israel

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:22 pm

btw you mean "too bad we can't use in this forum" cause not all animes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.priboy17.deviantart.com
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:23 pm

DarKSun wrote:
btw you mean "too bad we can't use in this forum" cause not all animes?

nope i mean it's too bad we can't use sigs , in general, in this forum :/ the creator must pay money in order to make it available so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
DarKSun

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : israel

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 1:25 pm

ah only now i noticed that i dont see my sigs that i puted on my profile xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.priboy17.deviantart.com
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 3:42 pm

I got a couple of premiered signatures i'll post a couple from the old ones to the new ones.

All My Sig's and Tag's have been created from renders everything on the background it's made by me etc. Well if u're not a newbie u should know that much.

SOTWN - ??/??/????



SOTWN - 3/01/2010



SOTWN - 15/08/2010



SOTWN - ??/??/2011


PxPArt's #1 - ??/??/2011


Random:







And my most recent:




Altought i don't tag anymore lately since i'm pretty bussy i still expect to do some more works



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 22
Location : Corfu,Kerkyra: Greece

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
I got a couple of premiered signatures i'll post a couple from the old ones to the new ones.

All My Sig's and Tag's have been created from renders everything on the background it's made by me etc. Well if u're not a newbie u should know that much.

SOTWN - ??/??/????



SOTWN - 3/01/2010



SOTWN - 15/08/2010



SOTWN - ??/??/2011


PxPArt's #1 - ??/??/2011


Random:







And my most recent:




Altought i don't tag anymore lately since i'm pretty bussy i still expect to do some more works




Allen u're a monster... they're all ultra awesome ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/trollinpanda
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 4:07 pm

And i'm still missing some, but i'd rather not flood all this thread with my tags. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holllowluffy

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 4:07 pm

I only got one signature :[

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/holllowluffy
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Here's a collection of Avatars i did recently.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 4:36 pm

these are so good bro. I know its a big ask, but would you be able to do me a custom avatar? preferablly with the pic im using now, and maybe just my name and ENP somewhere on it? I totally understand if you just don't have the time or feel like doing it.
peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Crookz wrote:
these are so good bro. I know its a big ask, but would you be able to do me a custom avatar? preferablly with the pic im using now, and maybe just my name and ENP somewhere on it? I totally understand if you just don't have the time or feel like doing it.
peace
I'm really sorry but i quitted doing works for other pple. I rarely edit images like this just for fun only when i get the inspiration of a render.

But i've made a tutorial on how i do my avatars u could check that out, and if i ever get the tic on making an Bleach Avatar i'll dedicate it to you 4 sure.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

no problem, and thanks for the tutorial, appreciate the help ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Invictus

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm


Creo que me he enamorado de esta, kysei <333
Mola trollear en español, nadie se entera xD
La de LeViole is gay me mola xDD
Tengo ganas de recuperar ya el ordenador...

Esta también me encanta *3*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeon

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 22
Location : Corfu,Kerkyra: Greece

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 10:29 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Crookz wrote:
these are so good bro. I know its a big ask, but would you be able to do me a custom avatar? preferablly with the pic im using now, and maybe just my name and ENP somewhere on it? I totally understand if you just don't have the time or feel like doing it.
peace
I'm really sorry but i quitted doing works for other pple. I rarely edit images like this just for fun only when i get the inspiration of a render.

But i've made a tutorial on how i do my avatars u could check that out, and if i ever get the tic on making an Bleach Avatar i'll dedicate it to you 4 sure.


cant dload the particles ;/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/trollinpanda
DarKSun

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 25
Location : israel

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
I got a couple of premiered signatures i'll post a couple from the old ones to the new ones.

All My Sig's and Tag's have been created from renders everything on the background it's made by me etc. Well if u're not a newbie u should know that much.

SOTWN - ??/??/????



SOTWN - 3/01/2010



SOTWN - 15/08/2010



SOTWN - ??/??/2011


PxPArt's #1 - ??/??/2011


Random:







And my most recent:




Altought i don't tag anymore lately since i'm pretty bussy i still expect to do some more works




yeah i notice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.priboy17.deviantart.com
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Here's a collection of Avatars i did recently.


They are very nice Allen :D My latest avatar is the one Nikos150 is using ;)

and Crookz i could make you an avatar if you like but i got exams the next weeks so you may have to wait :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
[BANNED]

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 am

xRZx wrote:
cant dload the particles ;/

Right here u have them:

Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat May 19, 2012 12:29 am

@Pampouks thanks for the offer m8, I don't know how good it would turn out but give it a go if you ever have the time and I'll let you know what I think :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Signatures   

Back to top Go down
 
Signatures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» About signatures
» Getting signatures to show
» Justice Crew signatures!
» Mobach Keramiek
» Robin Welch - Own Studio (England)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Art - Image Editing-
Jump to: