Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 it's so annoying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 11:27 am

I just had a really annoying conversation in facebook about loosecontroi .People think of him as a god...WTF is wrong :@@


P.S nai stathi kserw, na kanw egw to editting mou kai na min asxolomai, alla den mporw me prokaloun (ante kai mia metafrasi)
(translate) Yeah zi9rq7 i know, i should do my editting and ignore them, but i can't, they are provoking me....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
OwnedDaLekos

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Greece/komotini

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 am

nikos150 wrote:
I just had a really annoying conversation in facebook about loosecontroi .People think of him as a god...WTF is wrong :@@


P.S nai stathi kserw, na kanw egw to editting mou kai na min asxolomai, alla den mporw me prokaloun (ante kai mia metafrasi)
(translate) Yeah zi9rq7 i know, i should do my editting and ignore them, but i can't, they are provoking me....
OHH.... F*ck him (sry for strong language) I have not seen his youtube page or videos like a 1,5 week or more... i just don't want to hear or see his name again.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pages/OwnedDaLekos/400627679949615
Aeon

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 21
Location : Corfu,Kerkyra: Greece

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm

nikos150 wrote:
I just had a really annoying conversation in facebook about loosecontroi .People think of him as a god...WTF is wrong :@@


P.S nai stathi kserw, na kanw egw to editting mou kai na min asxolomai, alla den mporw me prokaloun (ante kai mia metafrasi)
(translate) Yeah zi9rq7 i know, i should do my editting and ignore them, but i can't, they are provoking me....

+fwnw k o theboom k o gregz ego pisteuo oti boom k gregz tous pataei o maik (k dn to kano gia na ton glipso apla to edi3e
me to last vid tou)

English: I have to agree with you.Also about Gregz and boom everyone thinks they're amv gods or something but
Mike with his last vid proved us how good he is and imo he could easily stomp them to the ground ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/trollinpanda
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Dude he thinks too high of himself, he calls himself ''epic'' and stuff. Just let it be.
I do understand it's annoying they call you noob because they think he's better but just let it be.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 21
Location : Corfu,Kerkyra: Greece

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Dude he thinks too high of himself, he calls himself ''epic'' and stuff. Just let it be.
I do understand it's annoying they call you noob because they think he's better but just let it be.
I am a noob but atleast I know what I am ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/trollinpanda
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 5:45 pm

power corrupts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 5:54 pm

It's been 2 months I haven't made any video but I'll work so hard on my current project (which is a trailer) to show that even someone with a windows 2000 PC which lags 3 minutes to add an effect can make better videos than him.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 21
Location : Corfu,Kerkyra: Greece

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Lethasson wrote:
It's been 2 months I haven't made any video but I'll work so hard on my current project (which is a trailer) to show that even someone with a windows 2000 PC which lags 3 minutes to add an effect can make better videos than him.

And is a GIRL! (sexism trolling :troll )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/trollinpanda
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Dude he thinks too high of himself, he calls himself ''epic'' and stuff. Just let it be.
I do understand it's annoying they call you noob because they think he's better but just let it be.

i don't care about how he see hiself but about how the rest see him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
ZI9RQ7

avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm

all of you guys,do your hobby and don't care about what others saying and believing for themselfs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 pm

ZI9RQ7 wrote:
all of you guys,do your hobby and don't care about what others saying and believing for themselfs!

Agreed
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Lethasson wrote:
ZI9RQ7 wrote:
all of you guys,do your hobby and don't care about what others saying and believing for themselfs!

Agreed

i can't , i am temperamental , i get mad easily
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 pm

nikos150 wrote:
i can't , i am temperamental , i get mad easily


Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   Mon May 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Lethasson wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
i can't , i am temperamental , i get mad easily




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: it's so annoying   

Back to top Go down
 
it's so annoying
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Naruto - the annoying orange ninja thread
» will probably be the most annoying pokemon when its Dream World Ability coms out & future cusom moveset video?
» A - Z of Annoying Things !
» [LoL] Is Blitzcrank really that annoying?
» Most annoying yugioh character?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: