HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scars - AMV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iKuro

PostSubject: Scars - AMV   Wed May 31, 2017 9:49 am

hello this is my new amv

It has some mistakes that i need to improve for next projects but yeah, i just wanted to edit something after a long time without releasing anyting.

i hope u like it !

PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Wed May 31, 2017 10:07 am

Hello Kuro!
I think your video isnt bad, it lacked some dynamics for me to be a bit more interesting in some segments of the song and i think the song cut was noticeable somewhere around 1:43 or something, so look out for that in the future.
Overall decent edit! Good luck with future projects!

ENP:

Signatures :

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
iKuro

PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:31 pm

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
Hello Kuro!
I think your video isnt bad, it lacked some dynamics for me to be a bit more interesting in some segments of the song and i think the song cut was noticeable somewhere around 1:43 or something, so look out for that in the future.
Overall decent edit! Good luck with future projects!

thanks man !

PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi there!

I think this wasn't bad either but I agree with Andrew, it kinda lacked dynamics. To me the video was a bit too plain to enjoy, I don't really know how to explain, it was a little boring, maybe because of the lack of dynamics. I didn't like some of the effects, for example that eye transition was a bit too much for this kind of video in my opinion (at about 1:33), and the coloring at around 1:38 was too much, and by that I mean that it looked like the coloring ruined the quality so if you darken or lighten the scenes then try to do it softly so that it won't ruin the quality, although I think overall the coloring wasn't really needed anyway. Well anyway good luck to your next videos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iKuro

PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Mystyk wrote:
Hi there!

I think this wasn't bad either but I agree with Andrew, it kinda lacked dynamics. To me the video was a bit too plain to enjoy, I don't really know how to explain, it was a little boring, maybe because of the lack of dynamics. I didn't like some of the effects, for example that eye transition was a bit too much for this kind of video in my opinion (at about 1:33), and the coloring at around 1:38 was too much, and by that I mean that it looked like the coloring ruined the quality so if you darken or lighten the scenes then try to do it softly so that it won't ruin the quality, although I think overall the coloring wasn't really needed anyway. Well anyway good luck to your next videos!

yeah ... i did too many stupid things with this project xD hope it doesnt hapen again, thanks for ur comment =)

PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   

Back to top Go down

Scars - AMV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1