Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Vegas Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 3:53 am

Past two things I've muxed have turned out like this. They play fine on media player but when I drag them on vegas they look like this....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



HELP? anyone know a solution or infact the problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 4:14 am

first of all...Did you try restarting vegas??And secondly try to run the video source in trimmer if it still doesn't work you probably did something wrong while muxing otherwise dunno...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[madaraxD]

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-05-07
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 5:08 am

is the source 10-bit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/oOomadaraxDoOo
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 12:05 pm

guys same problem had also lipe we tried to fix it, no result. He reinstalled vegas and now it is fine :)
maybe there is a leak in Vegas folder or something like that maybe you miss a codec try to reinstall it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 pm

nikos150 wrote:
first of all...Did you try restarting vegas??And secondly try to run the video source in trimmer if it still doesn't work you probably did something wrong while muxing otherwise dunno...

I dunno wat u mean by play the source in trimmer? sorry

and madara I couldn't tell you, I dunno how to see what the source is :?:

haven't been editing long :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Tom try to reinstall your vegas and follow the instructions here in Help Center about how to download it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Pampouks wrote:
Tom try to reinstall your vegas and follow the instructions here in Help Center about how to download it

I don't want to have to re install the whole thing :'( do you have to keygen and crack it again if you re install?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
OwnedDaLekos

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Greece/komotini

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Crookz wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
Tom try to reinstall your vegas and follow the instructions here in Help Center about how to download it

I don't want to have to re install the whole thing :'( do you have to keygen and crack it again if you re install?
if you want to re-install it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pages/OwnedDaLekos/400627679949615
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Crookz wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
first of all...Did you try restarting vegas??And secondly try to run the video source in trimmer if it still doesn't work you probably did something wrong while muxing otherwise dunno...

I dunno wat u mean by play the source in trimmer? sorry

and madara I couldn't tell you, I dunno how to see what the source is :?:

haven't been editing long :/


i suppose that you drag all the episode and you don't use trimmer.Don't do that, go to the episode you want , right click it and press "run in trimmer" or something like that.Then a window will pop up next to your preview screen and then you can see the whole episode and select/drag and drop the media clips you want
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 3:45 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Crookz wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
first of all...Did you try restarting vegas??And secondly try to run the video source in trimmer if it still doesn't work you probably did something wrong while muxing otherwise dunno...

I dunno wat u mean by play the source in trimmer? sorry

and madara I couldn't tell you, I dunno how to see what the source is :?:

haven't been editing long :/


i suppose that you drag all the episode and you don't use trimmer.Don't do that, go to the episode you want , right click it and press "run in trimmer" or something like that.Then a window will pop up next to your preview screen and then you can see the whole episode and select/drag and drop the media clips you want

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 27
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Crookz wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
Crookz wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
first of all...Did you try restarting vegas??And secondly try to run the video source in trimmer if it still doesn't work you probably did something wrong while muxing otherwise dunno...

I dunno wat u mean by play the source in trimmer? sorry

and madara I couldn't tell you, I dunno how to see what the source is :?:

haven't been editing long :/


i suppose that you drag all the episode and you don't use trimmer.Don't do that, go to the episode you want , right click it and press "run in trimmer" or something like that.Then a window will pop up next to your preview screen and then you can see the whole episode and select/drag and drop the media clips you want

thanks bro

did it work??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   Sat May 12, 2012 4:12 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Crookz wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
Crookz wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
first of all...Did you try restarting vegas??And secondly try to run the video source in trimmer if it still doesn't work you probably did something wrong while muxing otherwise dunno...

I dunno wat u mean by play the source in trimmer? sorry

and madara I couldn't tell you, I dunno how to see what the source is :?:

haven't been editing long :/


i suppose that you drag all the episode and you don't use trimmer.Don't do that, go to the episode you want , right click it and press "run in trimmer" or something like that.Then a window will pop up next to your preview screen and then you can see the whole episode and select/drag and drop the media clips you want

thanks bro

did it work??

well I didn't know about the trimmer thing before, so I'm trying to work out how to use that for now.
and with the green thing that happened to me, I've just downloaded a different version and muxed it and after I dragged its straight on it just worked for me. so must just be my bad laptop being retarded or a faulty conversion or something.

I appreciate the help though. yet I still didnt know where Im ment to grab the files in order to put them in the trimmer. I just showed trimmer on vegas, then dragged a file into the trimmer 1st, but it just seemed like a mini timeline to me but not in the actual timeline. :?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vegas Problem   

Back to top Go down
 
Vegas Problem
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» possible 4l60e problem?
» I need some help with a Nerf problem..
» power transformer problem - help?
» Phantom Las Vegas: 4 September 2006 - The Double Dip Edition
» Don Juan Rehearsal...What's really the problem here?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Help Center - Requests :: Sony Vegas Problems-
Jump to: