Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 THE END ! (Results)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iYoshiKun

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2016-08-01
Age : 21
Location : France

PostSubject: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:54 pm

This is where the first edition of our WILDFIRE IC ends, thanks everyone for joining and we hope to see you next time !




Now, here are the results you are all waiting for !


BEST OVERALL :
 
BEST SOLO :
 
BEST GROUP :
 
BEST ACTION :
 
BEST ROMANCE - DRAMA :
 
BEST FUN :
 
BEST PSYCHE - HORROR :
 
BEST DANCE - UPBEAT :
 
BEST NANI :
 



JUDGES AWARDS :
 


Details about each judges ranking : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uGtJxLTaiAKwSyWWyJ9eRpGg_1aBMEr2XzKPi_1vdJU/edit#gid=0

If you want to have explanation about your ranking and your notes just ask the judges on this thread or on PM.



Now feel free to spam this thread and to be salty but remember that being rude won't accomplish anything.

_________________






Last edited by iYoshiKun on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuuki

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-01-17

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:07 pm

izi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZoroIttoryu

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 20
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Zuuki wrote:
izi
Too ez

_________________



ENP:
 

Signatures :
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Lightning Arrow

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-08-23

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Pretty questionable results, to a point that it looks like a prank taken too far. But the song pack was good, so there is that.

_________________


Last edited by Lightning Arrow on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 pm


_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Lightning Arrow

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-08-23

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 pm

I am not salty, i am just not blind and can tell apart good amvs from bad amvs. Which i didnt expect to be so difficult, yet i was proved wrong.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iYoshiKun

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2016-08-01
Age : 21
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Lightning Arrow wrote:
I am not salty, i am just not blind and can tell apart good amvs from bad amvs. Which i didnt expect to be so difficult, yet i was proved wrong.


_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elixir

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-02-05

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoroichi

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celia Phantomhive

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Lightning Arrow wrote:
Pretty questionable results, to a point that it looks like a prank taken too far. But the song pack was good, so there is that.
chris thinks youre pretty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celia Phantomhive

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iYoshiKun

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2016-08-01
Age : 21
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Celia Phantomhive wrote:


_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Lightning Arrow wrote:
I am not salty, i am just not blind and can tell apart good amvs from bad amvs. Which i didnt expect to be so difficult, yet i was proved wrong.

If i had a euro for everyone that thinks the same way Greece would go out of debt.

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Lightning Arrow

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-08-23

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:36 pm

If i had a euro for every good amv you've made i would be homeless.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuciferAMV

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-02-16
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:37 pm

a guy who i thought would be bellow middle is 4th oooook

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:38 pm

That makes two of us i guess

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Zyrix

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-22
Age : 17
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:43 pm

So apparently all you need is 2+ minutes, a story and maybe some fame to get a good rating in this IC..
I really don't get these results because the criteria are veeeeery vage. You should also have told us what you judge the videos on.
I thought action would mostly be judged on flow, impact and scene selection, but instead I got "editing" - could literally mean anything - "concept" - so you suddenly want me to make some sort of story? - and "enjoyability" - a reeeaaally subjective criteria as it completely depends on the person. You should also have made the criteria category-specific since - as I already said - action mainly depends on flow and stuff, while fun depends on funny things, romance on atmosphere etc...
It's really depressing to put a whole weekend of constant editing into scene selection (I made fairly many links), masking and pan / cropping to create a nice flow, just to see this video get destroyed by hardly edited videos that were made without much effort, only because you don't like my style and I didn't create a real story or simply because of something I had and still have no chance to know since everything is so vage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtezlrEEqCjvmger_EW1JCA
ZoroIttoryu

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 20
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:44 pm


_________________



ENP:
 

Signatures :
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Lightning Arrow

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-08-23

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
That makes two of us i guess
If this is referring to my reply, you are free to stay in your utopian world.
Good night :)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 pm

It's clear who is the delusional one in here.Pro judge straight out of the eggshell.

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Nekroz

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-01-17

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Best dance and 19th place? Hmmmm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuciferAMV

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-02-16
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:56 pm

luciole 4th ldsgalkalgj';jkfE;KJF;'kfEF;'K;QEf;q bam bam jurgbrlarakwlhewk

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celia Phantomhive

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Zyrix wrote:
So apparently all you need is 2+ minutes, a story and maybe some fame to get a good rating in this IC..
I really don't get these results because the criteria are veeeeery vage. You should also have told us what you judge the videos on.
I thought action would mostly be judged on flow, impact and scene selection, but instead I got "editing" - could literally mean anything - "concept" - so you suddenly want me to make some sort of story? - and "enjoyability" - a reeeaaally subjective criteria as it completely depends on the person. You should also have made the criteria category-specific since - as I already said - action mainly depends on flow and stuff, while fun depends on funny things, romance on atmosphere etc...
It's really depressing to put a whole weekend of constant editing into scene selection (I made fairly many links), masking and pan / cropping to create a nice flow, just to see this video get destroyed by hardly edited videos that were made without much effort, only because you don't like my style and I didn't create a real story or simply because of something I had and still have no chance to know since everything is so vage.

Editing: Flow, scene selection, transitioning, effect usage, visual/audio quality
Concept: Emotion, impact, atmosphere, theme or storyline portrayed, category relevance, song/source combination
Enjoyability: how well everything came together to make an enjoyable AMV

mate

would you like a video critique? I'd be happy to provide one for you if it would help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Spoiler:
 

I haven't watched many of the vids so i wont talk about the judging etc, but you can be 1st in dance and 19th on overall, it makes sense.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
ChrisAMV

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:04 pm

I had fun and I'm happy with the result but tbh the salt post result is definitely more interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   

Back to top Go down
 
THE END ! (Results)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Shiloh's results
» Are you Seme or Uke? Take the quiz and post your results
» AMT 2012 Gallery and Results
» Euro 2012 Results
» ASAP test results

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Contests :: ENP Iron Chefs :: ENP IC #1: Wildfire-
Jump to: