Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who will be the last opponent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Who will be the last opponent?   Fri May 11, 2012 8:49 pm

So I personally think Law will be the last opponent...If you before the timeskip he said that he does not rush to reach New World. He will wait till the right time to steal the proper throne.Propably he knows that a carrier of the will of D (like Luffy) has most chances of claiming OP so he will try to become his ally and then fight with him to take the OP.

But I would not like that scenario coz propably Law would lose and he is my favorite character of One Piece.

IF Luffy does not reach One Piece then Buggy will become the Pirate King for sure.A lot of people support the Buggy theory. But that damn Oda so far is full of surprises so let's w8 another 10years to learn xD.

What do you think?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the last opponent?   Fri May 11, 2012 9:15 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
He will wait till the right time to steal the proper throne.
No, he never intended to be Pirate King if you mean that.

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Probably he knows that a carrier of the will of D (like Luffy) has most chances of claiming OP so he will try to become his ally and then fight with him to take the OP.
No, no, no,no. Law isn't a weakling, he wouldn't resolve to such cowardice actions and he doesn't give a sh*t whether Luffy is from the D or not (assuming that he knows what the Will of D is because only the oldest characters in the series seem to know (Dr Kureha, Rayleigh, Sengoku, Whitebeard)

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
IF Luffy does not reach One Piece then Buggy will become the Pirate King for sure.A lot of people support the Buggy theory. But that damn Oda so far is full of surprises so let's w8 another 10years to learn xD.

Buggy is probably (now) the weakest character in One Piece. As long as there are normal people (not retarted) and strong people in the New World there's no way he'll become Pirate King. As for who follows him, they're weaklings compared to people from the New World (in Marineford we saw nameless allied pirates taking down Pacifistas with one hit while the Straw Hat Crew couldn't beat unless they used their full power).

Back to top Go down
nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the last opponent?   Sat May 12, 2012 12:41 am

No way luffy won't find One Piece.But i am sure that one piece is not a treasure and it's connected to the void century that robin is trying to learn about.There are countless mysteries in one piece series that we don't know but....

IN ODA WE TRUST

By the way it's pretty obvious that blackbeards crew will be the final opponent as a .D but you can never know with Oda.I believe that blackbeard will kill shanks and then fight Luffy or something like that.You know what fight i would die to watch right now?? Luffy vs Eustass Kid , and i mean it! I would die! :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the last opponent?   Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 am

No, One Piece won't be related to the Void Century. It's a treasure people seek, what happens if they're not interested in history? It has to be something else (surely not gold) that would get people to go there (thus Gol D. Roger revealing his treasure location). And by people who search for it, I don't mean people like Buggy, I mean people like Luffy who don't care about gold etc.

So my guess is, if it's really gold, Luffy will do a big banquet where all Grand Line is invited, spends all the money and Nami kills him.
The crew disbands without the captain, Franky takes the ship and leaves the island (Raftel) leaving behind everyone else, Nami suicides because there's no more treasure. Zoro goes for a walk in the jungle and never returns (he got lost). Brook just lies on the beach, doing his 49 degrees stuff, farting and all other things he usually does. Robin kills Brook because she's tired of him asking her to show her pants every 5 seconds. Sanji, having realized he can be with Robin on a deserted island, alone for their rest of their lives, kills chopper; his last comrade. Having been rejected by Robin many times, Sanji suicides. Then Robin makes a little craft with wood and escapes... Shes goes to find Franky and marries him but at the marriage night she realizes that Franky turned completely into a robot 2 years ago and that he hasn't got a penis anymore; she suicides. Franky, enraged by the death of him woman, carelessly starts firing ''coup de vent'' aimlessly and accidentally hits sunny go which was reduced to rubble. He suicides too.
*Curtain closes*

Last edited by Lethasson on Sat May 12, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the last opponent?   Sat May 12, 2012 1:31 am

Lethasson wrote:
No, One Piece won't be related to the Void Century. It's a treasure people seek, what happens if they're not interested in history? It has to be something else (surely not gold) that would get people to go there (thus Gol D. Roger revealing his treasure location). And by people who search for it, I don't mean people like Buggy, I mean people like Luffy who don't care about gold etc.

So my guess is, if it's really gold, Luffy will do a big banquet where all Grand Line is invited, spends all the money and Nami kills him.
The crew disbands without the captain, Franky takes the ship and leaves the island (Raftel) leaving behind everyone else, Nami suicides because there's no more treasure. Zoro goes for a walk in the jungle and never returns (he got lost). Brook just lies on the beach, doing his 49 degrees stuff, farting and all other things he usually does. Robin kills Brook because she's tired of him asking her to show her pants every 5 seconds. Sanji, having realized he can be with Robin on a deserted island, alone for their rest of their lives, kills chopper; his last comrade. Having been rejected by Robin many times, Sanji suicides. Then Robin makes a little craft with wood and escapes... Shes goes to find Franky and marries him but at the marriage night she realizes that Franky turned completely into a robot 2 years ago and that he hasn't got a penis anymore; she suicides. Franky, enraged by the death of him woman, carelessly starts firing ''coup de vent'' aimlessly and accidentally hits sunny go which reduced to rubble. He suicides too.
*Curtain closes*

Ok and now seriously :P ....I think that the .Ds have a destiny to fulfill but roger didn't have much time to fulfill his destiny cause of his illness so he started the great pirate age hoping that the .Ds will go for the search of the treasure and someone will eventually find it and fulfill this destiny and i am very sure that it's something related with the void century, i once read a theory that gave me goosebumps , i will try to find it and post it.It's extremele smart theory, and that's the kind of story i am expecting from a genius like Oda
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the last opponent?   

Back to top Go down

Who will be the last opponent?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1