Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Changelling] M. Tochter (28/2/2015)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [Changelling] M. Tochter (28/2/2015)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Ok fine you guys win, and I didn't say my stories are any better dave, I am jut trying to give him something to work on from what I could see. And about the Aspect ratio I just thought for an IC this big it would be wise to choose a newer anime source, I guess I was wrong. Don't take what I say so seriously and close to heart. I said the vid was great and these are just things that I thought were the only minor things that I could think of for improvements. I don't get why I say one criticism which nobody agrees with and everybody has a go at me as if I killed somebody, just tell me we don't agree and finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [Changelling] M. Tochter (28/2/2015)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:41 pm

I hope you are talking to dave and everyone is also dave because I didnt bash anyone on anything.Just think that youtube having a certain res should not be ultimate on what you should work with and at what angle you have to present it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [Changelling] M. Tochter (28/2/2015)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
I hope you are talking to dave and everyone is also dave because I didnt bash anyone on anything.Just think that youtube having a certain res should not be ultimate on what you should work with and at what angle you have to present it.
ok thats fair enough and yeah sorry it was a general comment not really aimed at anybody specific but a reply to daves comment.

PostSubject: Re: [Changelling] M. Tochter (28/2/2015)   

Back to top Go down

[Changelling] M. Tochter (28/2/2015)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2