Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Martial Arts Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markus Meier

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-03-31
Age : 20
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Martial Arts Anime   Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 pm

I just read Gabbers topic about our favorit animes and i wondered if you guys are interested in martial arts anime and if you have a favorite :D
my favorite is definetly Kenichi the mightiest disciple ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Changelling

avatar

Posts : 2409
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : Bonn

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Yu yu hakusho > everything else

_________________



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Tenjou Tenge, one of the first anime i watched!!! Much ecchi very flashbacks wow!

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
InvisibleBlack

avatar

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 24
Location : Bristol, UK

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Dont really have a favourite martial art anime but i dig the mangas and manwhas that have to do with martial arts.
Some of them are:
The Breaker(+ its sequel)
Vagabond
Until Death Do Us Part

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Markus Meier

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-03-31
Age : 20
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 am

yeah the breaker looks pretty good but i havent read it yet ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnkaiHibashira

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 am

Breaker is definately my fav manwha...everything is great...you should just read it now :p

As for anime I am guessing tenjou tenge is one of my favorites as well even though there were many things I didnt like in there...like...well....THE FUCKING MAIN CHARACTER....this dude sucks!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EnkaiHibashira?feature=mhee
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:12 pm

EnkaiHibashira wrote:
Breaker is definately my fav manwha...everything is great...you should just read it now :p

As for anime I am guessing tenjou tenge is one of my favorites as well even though there were many things I didnt like in there...like...well....THE FUCKING MAIN CHARACTER....this dude sucks!!!!

The main char is not Souichiro btw it's Takayanagi! (i think i read that somewhere) Omg how i still remember their names :p

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
EnkaiHibashira

avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:32 pm

AoNoFlameZ wrote:


The main char is not Souichiro btw it's Takayanagi! (i think i read that somewhere) Omg how i still remember their names :p

YOU SURE!?!? :O
Takayanagi was a beast...but I think Souichiro was the main...and he sucks...FUCK YOU SOUICHIRO...FUCK YOU!!
I think Souichiro was the main though since we get to know him first with his friend (the black dude) and it was mostly him in the anime/manga most of the time.Takayanagi was shown less I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EnkaiHibashira?feature=mhee
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 pm

EnkaiHibashira wrote:
AoNoFlameZ wrote:


The main char is not Souichiro btw it's Takayanagi! (i think i read that somewhere) Omg how i still remember their names :p

YOU SURE!?!? :O
Takayanagi was a beast...but I think Souichiro was the main...and he sucks...FUCK YOU SOUICHIRO...FUCK YOU!!
I think Souichiro was the main though since we get to know him first with his friend (the black dude) and it was mostly him in the anime/manga most of the time.Takayanagi was shown less I think.

I think i read that we see the story from Takayanagi's perpspective and that's why we saw all this story with his brother etc, but i agree that souichiro seems like he is the main.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Anime   

Back to top Go down
 
Martial Arts Anime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Martial Arts and MMA
» Anime Openings and Closings
» Got your hands on a new anime/manga title? Discuss here!
» Mai-HiME: Manga or Anime?
» Some other Anime series

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Anime / Mangas-
Jump to: