Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[key]Scarlet

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: [key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38 pm



"The pain inside the Rose stings harder than her Thorns"

Creator: [key]Scarlet
Anime: Fairy Tail
Song: 30 Seconds to Mars - Conquistador
Premiered: 2014-07-06
Studio: Rising Production

MAKING OF

Video on A-M-V.org

I've started this video after seeing "Unforgiven Past" made by Dieguito.
It reminded me that I wanted to make a tribute to my favourite
Fairy Tail character, Erza, since that there weren't good ones on the Internet.
So I did this AMV in like 3/4 days and since I was able to send it to Japan Expo, I did so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:02 pm

I prefered your previous works tons more both technical and anime/audio wise but i also think this is a great find for any fairy tail fan.

And yeah erza rocks

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Markus Meier

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-03-31
Age : 20
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:42 pm

i think jellal has such an awesome etory xD well of course in combination with erzas badass epicness xD
I really enjoyed watching it^^ the beginnig was awesome xD
wished you would have gone further till jellal loses his memories and gets them back but it is fine without it ;)
keep the great work up! (maybe next time with jellals memories lose ;) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Changelling

avatar

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)   Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Nice vid. It didn't strike me as a serious project mainly due to the limited setting. But I enjoyed it :) perhaps i was hoping for more transitioning at the very beginning since clips felt a bit disconnected. But ya good job! pretty good for the amount of time spent too

_________________



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
[key]Scarlet

avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
I prefered your previous works tons more both technical and anime/audio wise but i also think this is a great find for any fairy tail fan.

And yeah erza rocks
Thank you very much! :)

Markus Meier wrote:
i think jellal has such an awesome etory xD well of course in combination with erzas badass epicness xD
I really enjoyed watching it^^ the beginnig was awesome xD
wished you would have gone further till jellal loses his memories and gets them back but it is fine without it ;)
keep the great work up! (maybe next time with jellals memories lose ;) )
I wanted to focus only on Erza's memories when Gerard was like a rapist maniac ahah
At the beginning of the video you can see that she's talking about that with Natsu, and she goes to find Gerard, looking for revenge.
So as you can see, the story is a bit different from the anime :P

995Gabber wrote:
Nice vid. It didn't strike me as a serious project mainly due to the limited setting. But I enjoyed it :) perhaps i was hoping for more transitioning at the very beginning since clips felt a bit disconnected. But ya good job! pretty good for the amount of time spent too
Thank you gabber! Glad you like it anyway!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)   

Back to top Go down
 
[key]Scarlet - Scarlet Rose (6/7/2014)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Scarlet Pimpernel
» My Captain Scarlet Badge collection
» Pedigree Captain Scarlet.
» Scarlet Ortiz
» Marvel Comics Action Figures!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault-
Jump to: