Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[AMV Strat] - In the Shadows (18/01/2014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AMV Strat

PostSubject: [AMV Strat] - In the Shadows (18/01/2014)   Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Video:
Editor/s : AMV Strat
*Anime Used: Kyoukai no Kanata
*Song/Artist: In the shadows/ the rasmus
Contest Participating/ed: -
Description: This is my second amv, i am a beginner and this AMV has been made only with Sony Vegas. I wanna learn to use Adobe After Effects for my next AMV or something like that :)
Thanks for watching! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [AMV Strat] - In the Shadows (18/01/2014)   Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:02 pm

This video shows such a big jump from your 1st :O Wow really you're advancing very quickly! I actually don't know what tips to give anymore xD since you're really learning everything so quickly on your own.
I liked the way you sync-d in this vid, action bits were good. Calm bits had a lot of effort but things like 0:36 where you fade the clip a little bit and put it over the other clip weren't very beautiful. If you could mask out the character and put the clips without fading them bellow the mask it should look much better.
Yosh i'm liking what i'm seeing from you :) Keep going man!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
AMV Strat

PostSubject: Re: [AMV Strat] - In the Shadows (18/01/2014)   Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:53 pm

995Gabber wrote:
This video shows such a big jump from your 1st :O Wow really you're advancing very quickly! I actually don't know what tips to give anymore xD since you're really learning everything so quickly on your own.
I liked the way you sync-d in this vid, action bits were good. Calm bits had a lot of effort but things like 0:36 where you fade the clip a little bit and put it over the other clip weren't very beautiful. If you could mask out the character and put the clips without fading them bellow the mask it should look much better.
Yosh i'm liking what i'm seeing from you :) Keep going man!
Hi again ^^
Nah, im a beginner and i accept all the tips, really :). But i was surprised when people liked my video O.o
I need improve more and more :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AMV Strat] - In the Shadows (18/01/2014)   

Back to top Go down

[AMV Strat] - In the Shadows (18/01/2014)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1