Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Although it's still in beta-phase some of you may have got a Beta Key like i did ;)

If you do so, add me on Steam
username: Pampouks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Pampouks wrote:
Although it's still in beta-phase some of you may have got a Beta Key like i did ;)

If you do so, add me on Steam
username: Pampouks

U can make this topic in Hon and Lol too xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
Although it's still in beta-phase some of you may have got a Beta Key like i did ;)

If you do so, add me on Steam
username: Pampouks

U can make this topic in Hon and Lol too xD

Yeah but LoL and HoN are not in beta-phase XD and they are too mainstream...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
tyym21

avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 18
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: .   Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 am

i playng this for a while epic graphics :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Tue May 08, 2012 5:10 pm

tyym21 wrote:
i playng this for a while epic graphics :D

1 or 2? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Tue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

2 of course XD Epic game is Epic :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
tyym21

avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 18
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
tyym21 wrote:
i playng this for a while epic graphics :D

1 or 2? xD
2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Pampouks wrote:
2 of course XD Epic game is Epic :D

u make every game lose its epicness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psolontoufeko

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Thu May 10, 2012 2:11 pm

i can find 2 Pampouks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Pampouks the awesome name guy realted with you? wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psolontoufeko

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

i want to add him in dota 2 but i cant tell which one is he
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Thu May 10, 2012 3:24 pm

psolontoufeko wrote:
i want to add him in dota 2 but i cant tell which one is he

both are my accounts :D 2 beta keys ;) do not add WayOfTheNinja add the other one :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
psolontoufeko

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 pm

if anyone can possible give 1 dota 2 invite or steam acc with dota 2 pm me asap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

psolontoufeko wrote:
if anyone can possible give 1 dota 2 invite or steam acc with dota 2 pm me asap

gimme 20 euros :p (official DotA 2 key costs 30...)

ase pou eimai kai ellhnas kai to xrhma 8a meinei mesa sth xwra XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
psolontoufeko

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Pampouks wrote:
psolontoufeko wrote:
if anyone can possible give 1 dota 2 invite or steam acc with dota 2 pm me asap

gimme 20 euros :p (official DotA 2 key costs 30...)

ase pou eimai kai ellhnas kai to xrhma 8a meinei mesa sth xwra XD
kala den dinw lefta gia ena paixnidi pou tha vgei se kati mhnes kai tha einai free...exalou den to thelw gia mena alla gia ena filo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:53 pm

psolontoufeko wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
psolontoufeko wrote:
if anyone can possible give 1 dota 2 invite or steam acc with dota 2 pm me asap

gimme 20 euros :p (official DotA 2 key costs 30...)

ase pou eimai kai ellhnas kai to xrhma 8a meinei mesa sth xwra XD
kala den dinw lefta gia ena paixnidi pou tha vgei se kati mhnes kai tha einai free...exalou den to thelw gia mena alla gia ena filo...

eee pshse ton filo XD ante mpas kai bgaloume kana lefto :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
psolontoufeko

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Pampouks wrote:
psolontoufeko wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
psolontoufeko wrote:
if anyone can possible give 1 dota 2 invite or steam acc with dota 2 pm me asap

gimme 20 euros :p (official DotA 2 key costs 30...)

ase pou eimai kai ellhnas kai to xrhma 8a meinei mesa sth xwra XD
kala den dinw lefta gia ena paixnidi pou tha vgei se kati mhnes kai tha einai free...exalou den to thelw gia mena alla gia ena filo...

eee pshse ton filo XD ante mpas kai bgaloume kana lefto :P
pou na ta vrei kai aftos pio pithano einai na tou dwseis esi 20 eyrw kai to dota 2 para na se plirwsei aftos xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

psolontoufeko wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
psolontoufeko wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
psolontoufeko wrote:
if anyone can possible give 1 dota 2 invite or steam acc with dota 2 pm me asap

gimme 20 euros :p (official DotA 2 key costs 30...)

ase pou eimai kai ellhnas kai to xrhma 8a meinei mesa sth xwra XD
kala den dinw lefta gia ena paixnidi pou tha vgei se kati mhnes kai tha einai free...exalou den to thelw gia mena alla gia ena filo...

eee pshse ton filo XD ante mpas kai bgaloume kana lefto :P
pou na ta vrei kai aftos pio pithano einai na tou dwseis esi 20 eyrw kai to dota 2 para na se plirwsei aftos xD


xa0ax0ax0ax0 XD krima :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]   

Back to top Go down
 
Defense of the Ancients 2 [DOTA 2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DotA deck
» Master Box German infantry defense - Eastern Front Battle Series, Kit No. 1
» Need help on setting up defense.
» In defense of Hinata and NaruHina
» Guild Wars Defense for Noobs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Games :: PC Gaming :: DOTA - DOTA 2-
Jump to: