Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Video Effects used correctly !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UniqueDazZzle

avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 21
Location : United Arab Emirates

PostSubject: Video Effects used correctly !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm

I just learned how to add effects to my videos Lol :P

well most of you guys know how to but whatever !!

Here you should post AMV were Fx are used Correctly !!
for example not a good way of using Fx or a good way of using Fx

or a Video with and without Fx
Johannes here he didn't Effects :

but here he added Effects :



it's a huge difference

_________________


Last edited by UniqueDazZzle on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:22 pm

I want to know how he did the slow mo thingy!!

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
ZoroIttoryu

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 20
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:27 pm

AoNoFlameZ wrote:
I want to know how he did the slow mo thingy!!
The technique he used was deleting the still frames in the anime and then applying Twixtor (AfterEffect Plugin) over it to smoothen the images
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:42 pm

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
AoNoFlameZ wrote:
I want to know how he did the slow mo thingy!!
The technique he used was deleting the still frames in the anime and then applying Twixtor (AfterEffect Plugin) over it to smoothen the images

So i will never be able to do this :'( , damn you AE.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
DrunkenPony

avatar

Posts : 477
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 21
Location : Thessaloniki,Greece

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:43 pm

AoNoFlameZ wrote:
ZoroIttoryu wrote:
AoNoFlameZ wrote:
I want to know how he did the slow mo thingy!!
The technique he used was deleting the still frames in the anime and then applying Twixtor (AfterEffect Plugin) over it to smoothen the images
So i will never be able to do this :'( , damn you AE.
you can do it in vegas aswell with cuting the frames and adjust the velocity :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZoroIttoryu

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 20
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:55 pm

DrunkenPony wrote:
you can do it in vegas aswell with cuting the frames and adjust the velocity :)
Although it won't be as smooth as it was in that video, yeah you can do it with vegas too :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Changelling

avatar

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:30 pm

it is better and easier to do them with AE. Getting rid of the still frames involves splitting the clip, either that or increasing the playback rate but i'm a huge hater of that, and once you split the clip you'll have to pre-compose the frames you want together to add twixtor once. Vegas does not have the option of pre-composition (if it does then freaking tell me)

_________________



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 pm

995Gabber wrote:
it is better and easier to do them with AE. Getting rid of the still frames involves splitting the clip, either that or increasing the playback rate but i'm a huge hater of that, and once you split the clip you'll have to pre-compose the frames you want together to add twixtor once. Vegas does not have the option of pre-composition (if it does then freaking tell me)
fast render the final clips and you get one clip with no static frames

_________________
Be yourself, be late! ;)

- YouTube - Facebook - MyAnimeList - DotA - Dropping ICs before it was cool! -

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:40 am

ENP FINOS FILMS Kinda proudly presents

Genius-san to Obvious-san : Pussy knight falls

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Video Effects used correctly !!   

Back to top Go down
 
Video Effects used correctly !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Old Motor Week Jon Moss T56 Impala SS road test video
» In Search of Water Effects Advice
» Woman Televangelist Arrested Naked In Heels(Video)
» Video of a family vacation to Laura sites
» Phantom US Tour Video Slideshow Project

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Lounge-
Jump to: