Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hunter X Hunter balance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:36 pm

After watching todays episode i have to say it's me new favourite shounen. I love how balanced it is.Everything is balanced, the power levels are awesomely made and there are no such things like "i won accidentaly because i am the main character" or sudden power ups, all the power the characters gained were after a lot of training and even after so much training they are still so weak. I also love the fact that nobody is off the hook and everybody can die so easily, it makes it more realistic (if you can use such a word for an anime) and you never know who will die next

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:22 pm

i agree ive spoiled myself with some major spoilers
but still not sure if i wna read the manga, such a long series.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:31 pm

I've read the whole manga and all I have to say is prepare for some real epicness. Not just this arc but the anime in general.
If this show doesn't become as popular as those pieces of crap, Naruto and Fairy Tail, in the years to come then it will just be sad lol.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Thallasin wrote:
I've read the whole manga and all I have to say is prepare for some real epicness. Not just this arc but the anime in general.
If this show doesn't become as popular as those pieces of crap, Naruto and Fairy Tail, in the years to come then it will just be sad lol.

don't be too surprised if it won't...there are no boobs in HxH or gay ninjas

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm

I just watched the HxH movie and i can say GonXKillua is pretty strong wink wink

Gon giving Killua taking

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Thallasin wrote:
I've read the whole manga and all I have to say is prepare for some real epicness. Not just this arc but the anime in general.
If this show doesn't become as popular as those pieces of crap, Naruto and Fairy Tail, in the years to come then it will just be sad lol.

don't be too surprised if it won't...there are no boobs in HxH or gay ninjas

I will be coz this series only gets better and better and at the point where the manga is, it has been more epic than any other popular shonen (excluding One Piece) has ever been. This anime needs to get more attention.
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:09 pm

The moment of justification when you crack the tough nut to go watch an anime and they become a huge fan.Melanie i like how you play hard to get but then you always fell in love.

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:17 pm

i just ended up thinking that if a serie really worths it i will eventually like it no matter what type of anime it is or how weird it is or if i am not used to these kind of animes (i am talking in general now) i will end up liking it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
InvisibleBlack

avatar

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 24
Location : Bristol, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
Had watched 3-4 eps when it started airing back at the day,couldn't get past the fact that the protagonist is a half-meter midget,and that Leorio guy was too dumb of an adult.Sorry but i dropped it.
ho-ho-ho i remember this like yesterday xD

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm a fair man and everybody gets a chance.

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
Had watched 3-4 eps when it started airing back at the day,couldn't get past the fact that the protagonist is a half-meter midget,and that Leorio guy was too dumb of an adult.Sorry but i dropped it.
I remember this too, but after our pressing Piieetrchan gave in finally (I think because HxH deserves it).

For me HxH has the best power level balance I have seen in the animeworld. I mean Killua may seem a little OP compared to Gon but he was training for so many years and it wouldn't be logical for Gon to be stronger than Killua despite him being the main character. HxH is the best shonen right now (although I do not follow Bleach and I am following Naruto and OP manga and HxH anime not manga).

I will not give in reading HxH manga because it may ruin the anime for me. I mean if I reach the end of the mangas then I may find it slow (waiting for 1 chapter every week) and the anime will seem boring. Probably it will become like OP for me. I read the OP manga and now I am bored of the anime and I find the mangas (and the anime) too slow in progress.

HxH FTW!!!

Pieetrr wrote:
I just watched the HxH movie and i can say GonXKillua is pretty strong wink wink

Gon giving Killua taking
yes I have to admit that in HxH there are so many GonXKillua signs but also about other yaoi couples. Damn I hope nothing of these moves on (I do not wanna even imagine what I mean with *move on* :S :S )

_________________
Always my opinion. I do not say that I am right. Just my opinion, that does not count afterall so ignore it....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 pm

nikos150 wrote:
"i won accidentaly because i am the main character"
I take it that you don't really enjoy Natsu's nakama punches. xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 pm

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
"i won accidentaly because i am the main character"
I take it that you don't really enjoy Natsu's nakama punches. xD
why do you say that?? he trained so much for these punches...he has been using them since the beginning of the anime

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 pm

nikos150 wrote:

why do you say that?? he trained so much for these punches...he has been using them since the beginning of the anime
I was just guessing, i don't really watch fairy tail though i intend to. I hear lots about Natsu loosing a fight and then winning just because he's fighting to protect his friends.
For example (from Bleach) Ichigo was loosing against Grimmjow and when Orihime told him not to die he just started winning the battle, which is unrealistic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 pm

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

why do you say that?? he trained so much for these punches...he has been using them since the beginning of the anime
I was just guessing, i don't really watch fairy tail though i intend to. I hear lots about Natsu loosing a fight and then winning just because he's fighting to protect his friends.
For example (from Bleach) Ichigo was loosing against Grimmjow and when Orihime told him not to die he just started winning the battle, which is unrealistic.
yeah but as much as i hate bleach for that, ichigo became stronger by tranforming into a hollow, natsu doesn't get some power up, it's just his punches becoming suddendly more effective

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   

Back to top Go down
 
Hunter X Hunter balance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask in Hunter x Hunter
» Scrap Hunter
» Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?
» First Sculpt: Head Hunter
» Filming to begin for Bounty Hunter June 15, 2009 in Brooklyn

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Anime / Mangas :: Hunter X Hunter 2011-
Jump to: