Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Favourite OP & ED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crookz



Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 pm

peter understands the concept of an opinion as I do. that is why your arguement is futile letha chan
arigato, goodbye to all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:48 pm

rare situation but i got to agree with Lethasson...NOT everything is opinion.Come on, i gave the best example about plotholes and nobody replied to me, i had a similar discussion about fairy tale but you kept telling me that is opinion...NO, lack of plot is not opinion, it's a fact , wether you like it or not is opinion, please understand that, it's so simple
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:51 pm

nikos150 wrote:
rare situation but i got to agree with Lethasson...NOT everything is opinion.Come on, i gave the best example about plotholes and nobody replied to me, i had a similar discussion about fairy tale but you kept telling me that is opinion...NO, lack of plot is not opinion, it's a fact , wether you like it or not is opinion, please understand that, it's so simple

but saying a plot hole is a bad thing, is an opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:57 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
that everything(to a maximum level) is opinion.

I think you saw that.I think that a large percent is up to opinion.Some might argue that even plotholes are nice.Yes there are these kind of people too.

Sure writing has universally acknowledged characteristics which makes a writer who has them better than a writter who doesn't have them.But from a point onwards you judge a writer[or anything as matter of fact] from how old you are,what your prospective[country,language,customs,way of living,level of life affect you on this] is,and a ton of other factors that ultimately define what we call "opinion" about something.

ZIRQ didn't like Fate Zero,maybe because it didn't have any "i fight for my nakama" stuff in it.Someone likes Fate Zero because it's darker and somehow reflects reality better.Someone doesn't like Fate Zero because he wants his anime shows to not be like life and to shine as an escape from reality,and so forth.Opinions everywhere.

Break was fun,back to studying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Let me ask you 1 thing.... what would you say if One Piece ended up without revealing what those D's mean...

Anyone could say that it was a plothole..and may be disappointed.. you may too BUT there are people who'd like it more that way :) Let the fans fill those holes, let the fans discuss about it and find the best plausible theory! leaving blank spots in the plot every now and then is also a way of "writing" it's a method of compositing a story :) and personally i'd prefer it that way coz the story keeps on living just because it is discussed! what's the point in writing a story and in the end cover each and EVERY one of the blank spots? how many times have we talked about animes that "disappointed" you because the end wasn't what you expected? because they didn't answer some of your questions? but don't you like it that you're still thinking of them? that you still discuss about them? maybe i got off-topic once again but i just woke up :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
InvisibleBlack

avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 24
Location : Bristol, UK

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:26 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
ZIRQ didn't like Fate Zero,maybe because it didn't have any "i fight for my nakama"
anikis*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:26 pm

gay
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 24
Location : Bristol, UK

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 pm

MrPampouks wrote:
Let me ask you 1 thing.... what would you say if One Piece ended up without revealing what those D's mean...

Anyone could say that it was a plothole..and may be disappointed.. you may too BUT there are people who'd like it more that way :) Let the fans fill those holes, let the fans discuss about it and find the best plausible theory! leaving blank spots in the plot every now and then is also a way of "writing" it's a method of compositing a story :) and personally i'd prefer it that way coz the story keeps on living just because it is discussed! what's the point in writing a story and in the end cover each and EVERY one of the blank spots? how many times have we talked about animes that "disappointed" you because the end wasn't what you expected? because they didn't answer some of your questions? but don't you like it that you're still thinking of them? that you still discuss about them? maybe i got off-topic once again but i just woke up :P
there is a whole universe between i dont explain something and a plothole... :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 pm

all anime except op, f/z and ttgl are gay end of story :troll
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Lethasson wrote:
all anime except op, f/z and ttgl are gay end of story :troll

why do i get the feeling that more animes will be added to this "not gay" list of yours as the time passes by? ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 pm

MrPampouks wrote:
Let me ask you 1 thing.... what would you say if One Piece ended up without revealing what those D's mean...

Anyone could say that it was a plothole..and may be disappointed.. you may too BUT there are people who'd like it more that way :) Let the fans fill those holes, let the fans discuss about it and find the best plausible theory! leaving blank spots in the plot every now and then is also a way of "writing" it's a method of compositing a story :) and personally i'd prefer it that way coz the story keeps on living just because it is discussed! what's the point in writing a story and in the end cover each and EVERY one of the blank spots? how many times have we talked about animes that "disappointed" you because the end wasn't what you expected? because they didn't answer some of your questions? but don't you like it that you're still thinking of them? that you still discuss about them? maybe i got off-topic once again but i just woke up :P

so you just said what i said but in one paragraph which is, the plothole is the fact if you like it or not is opinion.





Last edited by nikos150 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:26 pm

nikos150 wrote:
MrPampouks wrote:
Let me ask you 1 thing.... what would you say if One Piece ended up without revealing what those D's mean...

Anyone could say that it was a plothole..and may be disappointed.. you may too BUT there are people who'd like it more that way :) Let the fans fill those holes, let the fans discuss about it and find the best plausible theory! leaving blank spots in the plot every now and then is also a way of "writing" it's a method of compositing a story :) and personally i'd prefer it that way coz the story keeps on living just because it is discussed! what's the point in writing a story and in the end cover each and EVERY one of the blank spots? how many times have we talked about animes that "disappointed" you because the end wasn't what you expected? because they didn't answer some of your questions? but don't you like it that you're still thinking of them? that you still discuss about them? maybe i got off-topic once again but i just woke up :P

so you just said what i said but in one paragraph which is, the plothole is the fact if you like it or not is opinion.

i got no idea what i just said :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Also about
"and personally i'd prefer it that way coz the story keeps on living just because it is discussed"
it still depends on what you mean "it didn't end as expected" , you mean for example "i didn't want Light to die in the end of death note"?? Or it ended suddendly without explaining so many things?I am watching a serie to entertain me and not to discuss about it later , even though that's also good but i preder discussing how epic and awesome Code Geass ending is rather than discussing about the mindfuck of 124125 different worlds in Mirai Nikki , yes i know the last one is opinion but i am just very frustrated about how good the first 15 episodes were (at least for me) and how i ended watching something like twillight (yes still for me, i know it's opinion).
Because when i ve watched (i know still for me i am gonna say it all the paragraph) masterpieces like fate/zero or Code Geass i can't simply put them in the same level with other animes.You might say one piece is one of those that don't get near the other animes but you can't really compare an anime of 600 episodes to animes of 25 episodes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Schrod7

avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 22
Location : Athens, Greece

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Announcement to all ENP members: Stay away from Neon Genesis Evangelion, if a single soul watches it, the whole studio will be instantly destroyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Funny how you skipped my post and everything you wrote was opinion.

I've watched Evangelion. :troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
InvisibleBlack

avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 24
Location : Bristol, UK

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
I've watched Evangelion. :troll
Now everything makes sense :P :lol!: :troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm

whats up with evangelion
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Lethasson wrote:
whats up with evangelion

Very opinion based.Controversial by nature.Masterpiece in another league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:40 pm

gay
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 22
Location : Athens, Greece

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Actually, I should have said "if 2 people watch it", noone can debate with himself in butthurt manner.

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
Very opinion based.Controversial by nature.Masterpiece in another league.
Loved this, good job aniki
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
SoulElfs

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 24
Location : PerĂº

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 am

My favorite is this opening



Back to top Go down
View user profile
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 487
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 am

SoulElfs wrote:
My favorite is this opening




Brings back good memories :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:44 pm



Linking more about the music but the video is awesome too,haven't found a good version of it though.

_________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 pm

I have a version which is quite better than those youtube 240ps if u need it
Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:57 pm



That dance at 1:00 :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Changelling

avatar

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:01 pm



Easily mine~

_________________



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favourite OP & ED   

Back to top Go down
 
Favourite OP & ED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Overlayed blue and white vase (my favourite purchase to date)
» Favourite Phantoms
» Top 20 Favourite Stories
» Favourite NaruHina moment(s)
» George Clooney's 100 Favourite Films

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Anime / Mangas-
Jump to: