Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrPaixtaras13

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 19
Location : Greece

PostSubject: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 pm

new amv guys :) (Goddamn it paixtaras. ever tried reading the "How to post correctly your Amvs" section? -Gabber)


Editor: Chibi-kun. (MrPaixtaras)
Production: Ellines Nakama
Video source: Fairy tail
Audio Source: 12 stones - worlds collide (Credits to Pampouks *^*)
Contest Participated in: None (Chibi-kun is too young for such things)
Other credits: Me @_@ (Gabber) for having written all this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 pm

hey , you stole my song

as for the video, watchable but nothing special.I told you so many times, try to put effort on a video, you got good things but you are a bit lazy.Just try to focus more on a video and you see in the end you will be very happy with your results
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm

agree with nikos, I just couldn't bring myself to finish watching, just very average editing cuz its a full though, thats what ppl do
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Changelling

avatar

Posts : 2409
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : Bonn

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:52 pm

must not feel that good to have all the comments (here) more on the negative side :/
but yea, i couldn't help but feel that you had more to give
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:06 pm

nikos150 wrote:
hey , you stole my song

as for the video, watchable but nothing special.I told you so many times, try to put effort on a video, you got good things but you are a bit lazy.Just try to focus more on a video and you see in the end you will be very happy with your results

your.... song? ..........

as for the rest, totally agree with people commented before me. You've got the skills to make something really really good
to zirq:
 
so why don't you do it?

and to me it seemed that it was a random video, thus nothing special :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
MrPaixtaras13

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 19
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 pm

ok guys and thanks for the feedbacks,and i will try to do something special with effort sometime xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

MrPampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
hey , you stole my song

as for the video, watchable but nothing special.I told you so many times, try to put effort on a video, you got good things but you are a bit lazy.Just try to focus more on a video and you see in the end you will be very happy with your results

your.... song? ..........

as for the rest, totally agree with people commented before me. You've got the skills to make something really really good
to zirq:
 
so why don't you do it?

and to me it seemed that it was a random video, thus nothing special :/

yeah, my song, the one i sent you and then you wanted to steal it from me?? :troll :troll

and the comments are not negative , we say these things for him, not because we don't like him
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 pm

nikos150 wrote:

yeah, my song, the one i sent you and then you wanted to steal it from me?? :troll :troll

Suuuuuuuuure xD

Nikos150 wrote:
and the comments are not negative , we say these things for him, not because we don't like him

but because we want him to live up to our expectations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:32 pm

That's the problem with fulls, the editor can be good but when he makes such long amv he can easily make it worse because it's tiring to add effects and stuff in so many scenes.Anyway i can't say i didn't like it but i can say you have the skills for better fulls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
MrPaixtaras13

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 19
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 pm

nikos150 wrote:
MrPampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
hey , you stole my song

as for the video, watchable but nothing special.I told you so many times, try to put effort on a video, you got good things but you are a bit lazy.Just try to focus more on a video and you see in the end you will be very happy with your results

your.... song? ..........

as for the rest, totally agree with people commented before me. You've got the skills to make something really really good
to zirq:
 
so why don't you do it?

and to me it seemed that it was a random video, thus nothing special :/

yeah, my song, the one i sent you and then you wanted to steal it from me?? :troll :troll

and the comments are not negative , we say these things for him, not because we don't like him

Ase mas re 149 kouklitsa m !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZI9RQ7

avatar

Posts : 251
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 27
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 pm

kala niko,ta misa... :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am

TI EIPE GIA TIN MANA MOU!!!!! :O

Indeed fulls are tiring, when i finished my only one i was like so stressed from all the effort :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:20 pm

You just had to go ahead and write that "Keep watching xD" and piss me off didn't you?For me it ruined everything related to the flow of the video.For the rest i agree with the guys above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)   

Back to top Go down
 
[ENP] Fairy Tail-Worlds Collide (NEW AMV)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fairy Tail is coming to an end.
» Fairy Tail Signature
» No new Fairy Tail chapter this week.
» ★☆Fairy Tail is recruiting extremely active 6*/7* players★☆
» [ASMV/AMV] Fairy Tail -Battle Cry-

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault :: Ellines Nakama AMVs-
Jump to: