Ellines Nakama Productions
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fairy tail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:26 am

i know he is a bit of hater for FT but i really got to agree.Even Bleach has more logic than this shounen. I mean what's wrong with this serie, no logic at all in fights,story, character development??And i think having watched 120 episodes i can express an opinion about it.This blood censoring in fights make it even worse. I can never understand how a character wins, for example Natsu gets his ass kicked, and out of nowhere, suddendly he gets a power up where his punches sudendly get stronger and they affect the opponent and he just win, same with Gray , and what's wrong with Erza, is there any way that she could lose?I mean she always invents out of nowhere an armor that has an advantage against her opponent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:45 am

fairy tail is a disgrace to all manga that have ever been published. And yes FT does stand for pubic shit
Back to top Go down
AoNoFlameZ

avatar

Posts : 487
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:31 am

Fairy tail is just good for good battle scenes, some ecchi and humor nothing else, if you watch it for the story you will be dissapointed as i see you are now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:08 am

opinions.... opinions everywhere!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 am

fairy tail being shit isnt an opinion anymore but a fact.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Lethasson wrote:
fairy tail being shit isnt an opinion anymore but a fact.

o-p-i-n-i-o-n-s . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 pm

fight me
Back to top Go down
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 pm

yes yes i know it's always OPINIONS, but tell me the logic of a fight in Fairy Tail...It's a different thing saying for example in my opinion even though the fights have no logic i like them and a different thing saying in my opinion there is a logic in the fights cause if there is i would really like to listen to it.

and i agree with ao no, what made me watch fairy tail was the comedy and that natsu many times resembled luffy (especially when he was pissed off)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 pm

ok fairy tail is the best shit eva and death note as well as fmab are puke
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 pm

So...you couldn't find a bigger asshole's video than this?Someone who has at least enjoyed a tad this show cannot keep listening to this man."I'm not gonna say ALL THIS STUFF I'LL SAY NOW,because i'm not an asshole."Afterwards i heard something that resembled a manga spoiler so i alt+f4 the shit out of him.

Alright,right off the bat i'll say that Fairy Tail is horrendous when it comes to fillers and faservice,so if you dislike that stuff it's ok for you not to watch/enjoy it,i personally am not so touchy about fanservice and i don't mind.Also let me remind you that this is shounen area.For me most weird stuff goes away by saying "oh ok,it's a shounen,whatever",for both FT and OP.

Nikos you stopped right when you stepped on the most disgusting filler i've ever seen in my life,skip and watch the ongoing arc and come back here to post your opinion again,it certainly leaves a sour taste when i was about to give a 3/10 and a dropped status on FT.

No logic in character development?

:/ why?Is it so much different from other shounen?It has a stronger presence of pairings and all but that's all fanservice.Characters' past seems ok to me,but again i am no expert,would you mind explaining?(Not going to watch the video you posted.ever.)

No logic in story

All i have to differentiate it from other shounen is that it has no main goal.Again,is that so bad?Like watching OP and being like a fly trying to reach something and always end up getting distracted by candles.

" I can never understand how a character wins, for example Natsu gets his ass kicked, and out of nowhere, suddendly he gets a power up where his punches sudendly get stronger and they affect the opponent and he just wins"

Really now,you're going to say that?I'm pretty sure every bloody shounen with DBZ including revolves around this function.Screaming makes me stronger etc.

"What's wrong with Erza, is there any way that she could lose?"

You mad bro?
:bitch plz:

Lethasson wrote:
fight me



You just play a tape for every non-OP manga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Crookz

avatar

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 pm

I've tried watching it just cuz erza looks like a boss and my weakness to ecchi but haven't been able to get into it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Crookz wrote:
I've tried watching it just cuz erza looks like a boss and my weakness to ecchi but haven't been able to get into it

SKIP.DE.FILLERz.

I've said this many times to other guys,i only watch FT for Erza,so i feel you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:

Really now,you're going to say that?I'm pretty sure every bloody shounen with DBZ including revolves around this function.Screaming makes me stronger etc.


Not in one piece :troll
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:23 pm

So far,so good.Let's see when this "Not in One piece" logic will pop up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
So...you couldn't find a bigger asshole's video than this?Someone who has at least enjoyed a tad this show cannot keep listening to this man."I'm not gonna say ALL THIS STUFF I'LL SAY NOW,because i'm not an asshole."Afterwards i heard something that resembled a manga spoiler so i alt+f4 the shit out of him.

Alright,right off the bat i'll say that Fairy Tail is horrendous when it comes to fillers and faservice,so if you dislike that stuff it's ok for you not to watch/enjoy it,i personally am not so touchy about fanservice and i don't mind.Also let me remind you that this is shounen area.For me most weird stuff goes away by saying "oh ok,it's a shounen,whatever",for both FT and OP.

Nikos you stopped right when you stepped on the most disgusting filler i've ever seen in my life,skip and watch the ongoing arc and come back here to post your opinion again,it certainly leaves a sour taste when i was about to give a 3/10 and a dropped status on FT.

No logic in character development?

:/ why?Is it so much different from other shounen?It has a stronger presence of pairings and all but that's all fanservice.Characters' past seems ok to me,but again i am no expert,would you mind explaining?(Not going to watch the video you posted.ever.)

No logic in story

All i have to differentiate it from other shounen is that it has no main goal.Again,is that so bad?Like watching OP and being like a fly trying to reach something and always end up getting distracted by candles.

" I can never understand how a character wins, for example Natsu gets his ass kicked, and out of nowhere, suddendly he gets a power up where his punches sudendly get stronger and they affect the opponent and he just wins"

Really now,you're going to say that?I'm pretty sure every bloody shounen with DBZ including revolves around this function.Screaming makes me stronger etc.

"What's wrong with Erza, is there any way that she could lose?"

You mad bro?
:bitch plz:

Lethasson wrote:
fight me



You just play a tape for every non-OP manga.

He is my favourite reviewer but that's just opinion , he just hates fairy tail cause of the fairy tail fans and that's why he is acting like an asshole against fairy tail.

One Piece has a great character development, neither naruto nor bleach has such, naruto other than sasuke,sakura and ofcourse naruto there is nobody that really developed (maybe shikamaru) when in One piece almost every character (and we talk about at least 30 that i can think right now) is developing with no random no logic power ups.

One piece has a great story that yeah is a bit slow now but still it follows a great story and everything that happens in one piece happens for a reason, i can't think of many plotholes in One Piece , something that happens in the 3rd episode has it's meaning after the 350th episode and we are saying that Oda was thinking a plan of a story for 20 years and he didn't just woke up one day saying "okay today i am gonna do this" like Kubo (bleach's mangaka) for example.

Not in one piece again every character gets power up just with shouting i am gonna save my friends.
*arabasta arc spoilers*
Spoiler:
 

*skypea spoilers*
Spoiler:
 

*Enies lobby spoilers*
Spoiler:
 

*Thriller bark spoilers*
Spoiler:
 

*after thriller bark spoilers*
Spoiler:
 

*Fishman island spoilers*
Spoiler:
 

END OF SPOILERS for the ones that haven't finished one piece

Okay i get why you can't understand the difference of One piece from other shounen and it's because you haven't watched it all, i know you are gonna say that "come on, so i have to watch 400 episodes to understand one piece??then what's the point" and this is up to you, i enjoyed all the episodes (maybe except skypea) till all the points started connecting so for me it was okay, you don't and that's acceptable but until you watch a big amount of episodes you won't be able to understand it's difference from the other endless shounen

and yes i am also dissapointed with one piece now because the pace is so fucking slow but this anime has the biggest potential ever an anime can have


Last edited by nikos150 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Changelling

avatar

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 pm

>Peter comes
>Peter sees
>Peter conquers

All Hail peter
:yeah:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

i guess you didn't see my post
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Can't say anything till i watch all of OP but i'm not expecting much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:32 pm

see ya around :disaster girl:
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

avatar

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:39 pm

and once again the conversation goes to One Piece...

opinions.....opinions everwhere....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:42 pm

i didn't lead it there, peter compared it to other shounens :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

avatar

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:59 pm

And you just One piece'd all over the place.I was supposed to reply to a post completely build on One Piece,weren't i?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Greece, Thessaloniki

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Well i just replied to what you said with serious arguements and not "OPINIONS" like somebody
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

avatar

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:11 pm

I do not like your opinions I do not read them lalalalalalalalalalala~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Changelling

avatar

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:21 pm

everything in ENP will eventually lead to One piece Lol. and i'm on peter's side
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail   

Back to top Go down
 
Fairy tail
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fairy Tail is coming to an end.
» Fairy Tail Signature
» No new Fairy Tail chapter this week.
» ★☆Fairy Tail is recruiting extremely active 6*/7* players★☆
» [ASMV/AMV] Fairy Tail -Battle Cry-

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: